PDA

View Full Version : baby shower gift

ArmsOfLove
01-16-2011, 03:22 PM
:heart

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fY0pW2wKICs/TTNtg3ASuWI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/Ux0vcAkzeQE/s400/2011-01-16_15-12-21_504.jpg

100% cotton washcloth, cable-edged bib, and a teether :heart

TraceMama
01-16-2011, 03:27 PM
:heart LOVE it! :heart Great work! :rockon

klpmommy
01-16-2011, 03:28 PM
:heart

tigerlily
01-16-2011, 04:02 PM
:jawdrop :rockon How long have you been knitting?

I'm curious where you got the teether pattern -- I'd like to see another pic of it.:think

Wonder Woman
01-16-2011, 04:22 PM
that looks *awesome*! :heart

(resists saying "I knew you could, neener neener")

:shifty :hug

ArmsOfLove
01-16-2011, 07:06 PM
I started knitting last spring when Reb came and hung out for a few days and taught me :heart

the teether :shifty It was supposed to be an owl :shifty I royally messed it up and didn't want to waste my work so I turned it around in my hands and then sealed it up, knitted together a hand loop and then created a teether I have no idea how to tell others to make :shifty :grin But I really like it. I can try to get some better pics if someone could help take the pattern I messed up and what I ended up with and help me figure out the pattern. Because it's really cute and I'd actually love to make more of them :D

tigerlily
01-16-2011, 07:34 PM
I started knitting last spring when Reb came and hung out for a few days and taught me :heart

the teether :shifty It was supposed to be an owl :shifty I royally messed it up and didn't want to waste my work so I turned it around in my hands and then sealed it up, knitted together a hand loop and then created a teether I have no idea how to tell others to make :shifty :grin But I really like it. I can try to get some better pics if someone could help take the pattern I messed up and what I ended up with and help me figure out the pattern. Because it's really cute and I'd actually love to make more of them :D

:giggle Serendipity -- what a happy little discovery -- let me know if you figure out how to duplicate it.;)

ArmsOfLove
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
I do know what I did wrong--or right :shifty :grin So I need to try to make a new one and then I'll write down how I did it :D

musicmama
01-17-2011, 10:07 AM
it's awesome! :tu

Mollycurls
01-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Well done...said with the utmost admiration, as someone who cannot wrap her head around knitting! :D

Wonder Woman
01-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Well done...said with the utmost admiration, as someone who cannot wrap her head around knitting! :D

if you're wrapping your head around it, you're doing it wrong. I prefer to wrap my fingers around it :shifty :duck :giggle

(and hmmm...methinks a knitting lesson is in order. We'd have to get together again for that. Oh darn.)