PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner tonight?

Happygrl
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Now that we're back to cold weather, I'm needing winter meal inspiration. Cooking summer food year round isn't cutting it! So what is on your menu for tonight? This week?

We're having chicken enchilada soup tonight. DH is requesting quessadillas to go with it because soup alone isn't a meal. :rolleyes :giggle

HomeyT
01-05-2011, 02:12 PM
we're having soup too! lemony lentil soup - quite flavourful!! :) my DHs fave.

for the rest of the week...uh...not sure yet! going shopping tomorrow.

but i'm thinking TLT tomorrow - tempeh, lettuce and tomatoe sandwiches.

RealLifeMama
01-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Now that we're back to cold weather, I'm needing winter meal inspiration. So what is on your menu for tonight? This week?

We're having chicken enchilada soup tonight. DH is requesting quessadillas to go with it because soup alone isn't a meal. :rolleyes :giggle

My DH is the same way! I :heart soup, but for him, it just does not cut it.
I think we are eating quinoa and red bean chili. Also not a mealy enough meal for him, but he has a meeting and will be eating pizza there, so I can make whatever I want!

SweetMelissa
01-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Beef and ale stew. :P~ It's a Jamie Oliver recipe, and it smells heavenly. I can't wait for dinnertime. Bonus: dh threw it all together before he left for work. I didn't have to do a thing!:heart

trustingGod2
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Chicken Tettrazini :P~

TuneMyHeart
01-05-2011, 02:41 PM
tonight we're having prosciutto and whole milk mozzarella paninis. :yum not sure what else.

Mama Calidad
01-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Bean & (nutritional yeast) "cheese" enchiladas.

mamacat
01-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Would love the recipe for the quinoa chili.I think we are having a brown rice and brocco,li and cheese casserole.

Ajani
01-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Tonight it's pork chops marinated in white balsamic and Dijon mustard, sauteed baby bok choy with garlic, cucumber salad and homemade white bread with hemp seeds.

mamacat
would also like the lemony lentil and the quesadilla soup recipe too!

sockmonkey_runs
I think it's left over night here. So it's either spinach and artichoke lasagna or TVP and red beans and steamed rice. Or just bean burritos if I cheat and pick neither of the two, haha.