PDA

View Full Version : Making a crafty resolution, who wants to join me?

WildOlive
01-05-2011, 05:08 AM
I need to document my projects better. I used to be excellent about taking photos of everything I made. Not so much anymore. I've been on Ravelry since the start, but have never posted anything. So, my resolution is to take pictures and document my knitting projects on Ravelry. If I get really ambitious, I may even inventory all my yarn and patterns and put it up there too.

NovelMama
01-05-2011, 07:29 AM
:thumbsup My resolution is to start finding projects for the yarn I already have instead of buying more. :giggle

curlymopmom
01-05-2011, 07:36 AM
:rockon I would like to do that, too.

SilverMoon
01-05-2011, 09:05 AM
I've been hit or miss. Thanks to the monthly craft thread here I'm finally remembering to take more pictures, but never put them over at ravelry.
If anyone wants to find me there, I have the same screen name.

MidnightCafe
01-06-2011, 02:47 PM
There's a GCM group on Ravelry, too! Did you know that? I'm kind of hit & miss, but not because I don't post my projects. It's because I work in fits & starts and either have a lot of projects or none at all!

SilverMoon
01-06-2011, 04:16 PM
No, I didn't know that! Thanks!

WildOlive
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I confess I almost never open the monthly thread, b/c usually by the time I see it it is several pages long and I am too lazy to read through :bag

So my next resolution will be to participate in that thread. :shifty

Also, thanks for the tip on the GCM ravelry group. :tu

HeatherM
01-06-2011, 06:50 PM
My resolution is to finish the pile of unfinished projects! It has become quite large.