PDA

View Full Version : i wish my dog could speak english.

duckwithoneleg
09-08-2010, 05:35 PM
because he's been SO BAD today!!!! and i can't do a thing about it except accept it and move on and try to train better tomorrow :ph.

it makes me want to FREAK OUT. pantuke: STOP chewing things up that i can't remove from you. the linoleum in the kitchen is NOT A CHEW TOY. it looks bad enough already leave it ALONE. :mad

and if a food item is in a covered container, that was me trying to keep it away from you! i can't believe you ate my spinach dip! i wanted to finish that! :hissyfit

i'm never letting you out of your crate again. please go stay in there FOREVER.

(ok that last part's a lie. he's not even in his crate. he's crying at the door so i'm going to go take him out.)

/endrant

who are all these people with perfectly trained dogs, anyway??? :banghead

ETA: and fredrick just nabbed my nutella toast. that has chocolate in it :(. he didn't eat much - but he's so little, i think a little can go a long way. i hope he doesn't get sick! :doh

Amber
09-09-2010, 04:16 PM
:hugheart I feel like a broken record sometimes, but is he getting enough exercise?

duckwithoneleg
09-09-2010, 08:01 PM
:hugheart I feel like a broken record sometimes, but is he getting enough exercise?

nope. and that's part of it, i know.

mostly he's really good though. he's VERY LAZY. so ... "enough exercise" for him... isn't all that much. i'm just drained from my job every day. and i don't want to do *anything* when i get home.

in other words: it's an issue that's mine. not theirs. they're good dogs. and i need a new job :shifty

Chaos Coordinator
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
hon....just wait. one day it will be your babies eating the linoleum and stealing your snack. :hug

duckwithoneleg
09-09-2010, 08:16 PM
hon....just wait. one day it will be your babies eating the linoleum and stealing your snack. :hug

:roll it's truuuuuuuuuueeeee :doh