PDA

View Full Version : So, dinner tonight...

Abibigail
08-30-2010, 03:34 PM
is either going to be rawk awesome or it's going to... not be.

It's chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried basil, with quite a drizzle of olive oil, and not quite covered with sun dried tomatoes. I also poured some chicken broth in the pan JIC so the chicken won't dry out.

I kinda made it up as I went, which is my favorite way to cook, but my track record with that is about 50/50.

RealLifeMama
08-30-2010, 03:44 PM
That sounds yummy to me.
Let us know how it comes out!
I love anything with sun dried tomatoes!

Abibigail
08-30-2010, 03:47 PM
See, me too, so I hope it's good. We're having pasta on the side, so we can fill up on that if the chicken is really bad. I think, though, that the worst case scenario is that it's not good as a main dish, but I can shred it and put it in wraps for lunches, which, really, would not be a bad result. :think

Abibigail
08-31-2010, 09:02 AM
It was good, but the tomatoes needed to all be covered, rather than sitting on top of the chicken. Many of them charred. The ones that were under the chicken or in the broth were wonderful. I will definitely make this again. :yes

Shining Light
08-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Glad it turned out! I wish I could cook that way -- just think... hmmm, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, sounds good together. Viola! WTG!