PDA

View Full Version : Pinchinggggg

Chaos Coordinator
06-19-2010, 05:01 AM
UGGGHHH.

I know he's doing it for attention, but seriously? I'm a SAHM, I'm here with him ALL DAY, we play together, we snuggle constantly, we do art projects, i dole out all his meals, he's still nursing, and he CO-SLEEPS. how much more attention do you need, little one!!

i'm so :sick

it is seriously to the point that i DONT think i can be trusted to not react impulsively. I need a game plan before he wakes up for the days. i cant just get up and walk away because he mostly does it when i'm doing something like getting him dressed, changing his diaper, etc. now the getting dressed thing i could walk away from if we're not in a hurry but changing his diaper i cannot, not right now at least, cause i'm on antibiotics for having teeth pulled and he's had some really :sick dipes. to top it off we both have thrush and he's got a molar coming in. i am getting to that breaking point where i thrust him upon my husband and walk out the door and dont come back for several hours. in fact i probably would have already done that if i hadn't had to pay the dentist all our extra money.

what makes it even worse is that yesterday several times, H ran over to me while he was playing and pinched me, then laughed and patted me afterward like he thinks its ok to pinch as long as i'm gentle afterward. what the heck!! it makes me so :mad :pray4 for more grace today - both for myself and my son.

think i will go look for playdoh recipes now. if he wants to pinch something he can pinch that.

on the bright side, he's started using his pincer grasp for holding his spoon/fork, markers and crayons.

Chaos Coordinator
06-19-2010, 08:04 AM
so tell me the truth, does it get harder or easier with the second one!!