PDA

View Full Version : What have I done?

TestifyToLove
05-29-2010, 05:18 PM
The tank is set up, branches were cut down to prepare a habitat. The reptile and amphibian show comes in 3 weeks.

Oh my word

:paranoid:paranoid:paranoid:paranoid:paranoid:para noid

Do I REALLY want a snake in my house?????

R won't even think of a name until she meets her snake and gets to know its personality.

So much for my firm rule that I wouldn't own anything that ate anything bigger than a cricket!!

chasingbutterflies
05-29-2010, 05:51 PM
you are a much, much braver woman than me. :shifty

zak
05-29-2010, 05:56 PM
:giggle Shall I say, "We'll see you there"... :shifty PapaZak wants to get something for our empty tank.... :no

I'm excited for R! She's been waiting for.eve.r! :heart :giggle

TestifyToLove
05-29-2010, 06:39 PM
I won't be there :P~

Daddy and R are going. C and L are campaigning for the right to go too. But, they can totally meet up with any zak's that go. A day surrounded by SNAKES is just not my *thing*.

I tried to convince them that said snake needed to live up high in the playroom, where I would never have to see it. I lost that argument.

However, DH did admit that maybe I should get my long-pined for canary for being such a good sport about the snake. Yeah right, we'll see if that finally happens.

And, R *has* waited a LONG time, but its the same show we told her she had to wait for back in January. Its not like I was delaying her....much.:shifty