PDA

View Full Version : I love you, Dyson engineers

mommylove
02-24-2010, 03:32 PM
:kiss Here's a kiss to you for surprising me with that super neat trapdoor to retrieve items that should never be vacuumed up in the attachment hose.

:kiss Here's a kiss from my son & his blue marker who are now reunited.

:kiss Here's a kiss from my DH who may not ever hear about said incident, let alone have to fix it.

April G
02-24-2010, 03:43 PM
I've always wondered if those vacuums are as fabulous as the ads make them appear... :giggle

UltraMother
02-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Love my dyson too. The fact that I can retrieve anything that gets stuck is fabulous.

Six Little Feet
02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
I've always wondered if those vacuums are as fabulous as the ads make them appear... :giggle

They are worth EVERY penny.

I :love my DYSON!! Best purchase EVER

Llee
02-25-2010, 07:16 AM
What they said. It's worth every penny. And if you catch the Target sales right, you can even score a $50 gift card. And if you hit Best Buy when the models are changing, you can get one for as much as 1/2 off.

ziggyplaid
02-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Before Dyson, I had been through at least a vacuum cleaner every year (we are rough on our vacuum cleaners!)....bought this one at least four years ago and LOVE it. When I first got it, I vaccumed my floors with my old vacuum cleaner thoroughly, then vacummed again with the new dyson just b/c I was curious how much more dirt it might pick up.... I filled the canister up. It was crazy. :)