PDA

View Full Version : if you never wear your shoes inside...

abh5e8
02-21-2010, 05:41 PM
do you have other "inside only" shoes? i think i am going to order some robeez-type shoes for our "inside shoes" and then have our regular shoes ONLY for outside.

so my question....what about the unfinished basement? a special pair of shoes just for the basement or wear our "inside shoes" there as well? its not really that dirty. :think

scrappyknits
02-21-2010, 11:18 PM
I have a pair of flip flops (without the toe seperater) that I slip on to go down to the basement - not because it's dirty down there, but because the cement floor is SO cold on my feet!

SamRose
02-21-2010, 11:24 PM
I usually wear athletic sandals around the house and in the unfinished basement. I'll walk around the house in just socks or bare feet, too, but wont go to the basement w/o the sandals.

Heather Micaela
02-21-2010, 11:26 PM
<---Basement envy once again :giggle

I go out in my back patio even sans shoes, so providing the ground was free of dangerous debris, I just go barefoot.

Crocs (or imitations) are great for slipping on to go downstairs to the basement or to run and get the mail. :)

CapeTownMommy
02-21-2010, 11:31 PM
I only wear shoes in the house for warmth. And for that, I have a pair of these (http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/detail.asp?product_id=FW016)

We don't have a basement though.

Barefoot Bookworm
02-22-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm always barefoot, the kids in socks but we do have a finished basement.

2sunshines
02-22-2010, 06:34 AM
slippers. :)

I am usually in my socks. But if my feet get cold in the house or if the basement floor is too cold on my feet, I will slip on a pair of slippers.

Cookie Momster
02-22-2010, 06:37 AM
I'm always barefoot. We don't have a basement but I'd imagine I'd go barefoot down there too as I'll walk outside barefoot too.

megmac
02-22-2010, 07:08 AM
My children have inside crocs and outside crocs.

My dh has inside shoes that are exactly the same as his outside shoes, as he only wears one type of shoe due to back problems.

I have outside flip-flops (summer) or boots (winter) and barefoot inside.

prov31craftymom
02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
We just do socks, slippers, or bare feet inside. I will hardly ever go without some kind of slippers though, b/c we don't have carpet, and the floors hurt my feet.