PDA

View Full Version : Where is it all going?!

jewelmcjem
02-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Forget the disappearing sock twilight zone at the back of the dryer -- where is all the UNDERWEAR going?! Argh, none dirty, none clean, what's the deal?!

Seriously, I almost posted that as my FB status, then thought it might be TMI as most of our church is on FB and DH & I are leading worship tomorrow morning. I didn't want anyone distracted by the thought that we might be going commando . . .

I cannot find one.single.pair of his dirty underwear. Or clean. NOT ONE PAIR!!! I know he took a shower today b4 work, it has to be SOMEWHERE! I called him and jokingly asked if he's been changing clothes at his girlfriend's house. Sigh. I am losing my mind.

prov31craftymom
02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Are you dc hiding them? Do you have a cat or puppy, that would drag them off?

jewelmcjem
02-18-2010, 08:10 PM
We have a cat, but I don't think she's interested in underwear. Kids are disgusted by the mere glimpse of clean undies, much less stinky ones. It's still a mystery, I bought DH a new pack today.

Susan K
02-19-2010, 11:59 AM
My 8 year old has trouble with constipation. It causes him to leak onto his underwear. He then hides his underwear. He never gets yelled at for it just asked Please put it on top of washing machine. I do underwear searches weekly. Under sinks, in the toilet brush holder,
In the fake plants, in the dry sink, NOw he does not like his socks .I will be adding socks to my searches.

Apple-Saucy
02-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Look on the floor next to the hamper. That's were all DH's end up. :shifty

jewelmcjem
02-19-2010, 12:37 PM
:bag No hamper. Floor IS the hamper, lol. :blush