PDA

View Full Version : I rarely am influenced by commercials...

BlessedBlue
02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
No, really!

But then, I happened across one for the Shark Steam Mop. Well, it sounded too good to be true (naturally - it's a commercial!). But one thing appealed - the reusable, washable mop head. If nothing else lived up to its claim, that would still be a plus - mop heads oook me out! :shiver

Then I started reading on here all the mamas singing the praises of a "good" (aka expensive) steam mop. And, well, I trust you all more than some model on a commercial. :shifty

So... My mop arrived today. I had a gift card that I used towards the purchase.

I now officially love a cleaning tool. Never saw that coming! ;)

Radosny Matka
02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
:tu Awesome! Please update in a couple weeks on how it's holding up, etc. :)

BlessedBlue
02-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Will do. :)

Rabbit
02-09-2010, 09:02 PM
I got one for my birthday last month. I LOVE it! Love, love, love, love it. I mop every other day now.

Blue-EyedLady
02-09-2010, 09:25 PM
:cup for 2-week update. Because, you know, you might forget to mention it when I call... :shifty

Loralie
02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
when we get rid of the carpet, I really think we're getting one of those.

BlessedBlue
02-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Loralie, I'll let you know what it does on my carpet. The literature says it doesn't clean, but can freshen and deodorize. It comes with a carpet glider.

I have an almost potty trained boy, who is practicing his aim, whenever and wherever the whim strikes. :doh I'm eager to try it on my carpet, too. :shifty

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

:cup for 2-week update. Because, you know, you might forget to mention it when I call... :shifty

What goes around comes around. ;)

Mama Bird
02-10-2010, 06:05 AM
I love mine. It's the older model, not the carpet cleaning one. We don't have carpet so that's no big. I LOVE it. We've had one for a couple of years now. It does a great job, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Rabbit
02-10-2010, 02:12 PM
I've tried it on my carpet, and I'm not keen on it. That one feature seems totally gimic. I don't want to introduce moisture to my carpet just for the fun of it.