PDA

View Full Version : Baby Steps Home Challenge - Weekend Edition, Feb 6 & 7

filmgirl2911
02-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Good morning, Ladies :kiss

I'm posting this for all the early risers. :) But, I'm thinking that the weekend edition doesn't need to be much more than the recovery of your hot spots - kitchen / main living spaces.

It's the weekend - make sure you are giving God the best of your time each day :heart ;

and - make sure you are giving your family some much needed love and attention. Your home is where you live and spend time with those you love, the clean aspect of home is just an added bonus ;)

Daily Activities:

5 minute challenge participation
laundry (optional - if you have it piling up, do some sorting / preparations or a load or two - but don't overdo ;))

Return 10 things to their appropriate homes
20-minute kitchen recovery (remember, this is just to help you keep the kitchen next meal / snack ready; dishes out of the sink / in the dishwasher, counters clear of too much clutter)

living space tidying (this is geared toward a once or twice daily clean up of toys and such - getting anything that is tossed on a surface that belongs in another room out and in the right space)

bathroom catch up / tidying (mostly getting the towels off the floor / sink, putting out fresh ones if needed, checking toilet paper and quick clearing / wipe down of the sink area counters)

Challenge - time with the family :heart

Challenge - best part of your day goes to God :heart

Challenge - a little bit of ME time to renew and refresh each day :heart

Have a wonderful weekend :D

HindsFeet
02-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Thanks for keeping us going Judith! Off to see what I can get done today...

Llee
02-07-2010, 07:08 AM
It's Sunday, so I'm back at this again. :D

5 minute challenge participation Not yet

laundry Fold and and put away what is in the dryer.Not doing any more today.

Return 10 things to their appropriate homes I'm going to sort out the clothes that are laying around and count this as my 10 things. Done!

20-minute kitchen recovery Done

living space tidying Almost done!

bathroom catch up / tidying Another thing I soo need to do.
Challenge - time with the family
Challenge - best part of your day goes to God
Challenge - a little bit of ME time to renew and refresh each day. I took a shower. By myself--no dog or child present. Ah yes!

HindsFeet
02-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Eh... got some stuff done this weekend, and the house isn't a total disaster, so... :shrug3

I did keep up with my Bible reading, and I'm going to bed early tonight. :tu