PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 5-minute challenge!

Leen
02-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Who's with me? Anybody? I know you're out there! Come out and play! :)

Here's my to-do list for this afternoon. DD's napping now so I'm hoping to be able to knock most of it out in the next hour or so, and maybe get a few minutes to sit and do some writing before she wakes up. :)

Fold clean laundry
Switch laundry
Wash dishes by hand
Clean sink
Counters
Stove
Sweep
Wipe dining room
Pick up clutter
Put away clean laundry

Ready...set...GO!

KatieMae
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
:snooty You just haaaaaad to start this, didn't you? :P~ I don't know what I should be doing though... well, I'll start with dishes & see where it takes me.

Leen
02-02-2010, 01:51 PM
:P~ Yep, i did! (Because my house is in an awful state and if DH comes home to find it worse than when he left this morning it will not be pretty. :bag And I need motivation!)

Okay, I am trying to get laundry going, but the vent hose fell off the back of the dryer, so I climbed back behind there to try to hook it back up and needed a screwdriver, so I climbed back out and am getting one...and also checking GCM at the same time. :giggle

erinee
02-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Made bed, switched laundry

KatieMae
02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Got stuck :nak

Maggirayne
02-02-2010, 02:51 PM
jumping in. :jump

MamaPepper
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I'll join in as I can tonight!

Leen
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Got stuck :nak
Same here.

MamaPepper
02-02-2010, 02:58 PM
emptied dishwasher

erinee
02-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Vacuumed basement.

MamaPepper
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
started loading dishwasher

Leen
02-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Ok, I think I'm back, although she's been asleep for a while now so who knows. But I need to knock some stuff out quickly...DH is on his way home and it's a DISASTER around here!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Put dishes away
Picked up toys in living room, kitchen, and dining room
Swept up DD's toast crumbs/crust from this morning from in front of the couch (b/c it's DH's hot button)
Moved living room furniture back into place since DH had shifted some things yesterday for a project

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Now that I"m back I am guessing all of you east coast and midwest mamas are busy making dinner. Boo!

I'll just keep talking to myself... :shifty

Anyway, I just finished putting away the dishes and got the dryer going. :rockon

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

:whistle

Did a bunch of dishes by hand
Wiped down the dining room table and chairs
Had to stop the dryer because the stupid exhaust hose fell off again :banghead

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Swept dining room, nook, and kitchen
Bagged returnable recycling and put it and the regular recycling on back porch

Okay, this is it for a while for me, since DD just woke up and DH is due home soon and then I'll start dinner. Maybe I'll BBL, though!