PDA

View Full Version : Baby Steps Home Challenge - Monday, January 25

filmgirl2911
01-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Goooooood Morning, Ladies :kiss

Okay - it's Monday. So, we're going to start a bit slowly, mostly focusing on the Dailies and some basic recovery around the house. No specific challenges for today, so that everyone can get into the swing of things for the week.

If you at least get the recovery items on the Dailies done, you should be geared up for the next few days. We're going to be hitting the kitchen pretty hard at least on Tuesday and Wednesday - not just cursory recovery, but some good cleaning :)

Daily Activities:

5 minute challenge participation
dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Return 10 things to their appropriate homes, enlist your kids' help as appropriate
20-minute kitchen recovery
20-minute living space recovery
15-minute bathroom recovery
Clutter Busters
Two Do List

The RECOVERY items should include making the room comfortably presentable - if your spouse brought someone home unannounced or if a friend stopped by unexpectedly, you'd feel comfortable with the fact that your rooms have a basic tidiness to them :mrgreen

And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s) :heart

And, the new habit - giving God part of the best part of your day - through prayer and reading His Word :amen

HindsFeet
01-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Good morning! :D

Daily Activities:

dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Return 10 things to their appropriate homes, enlist your kids' help as appropriate
Clutter Busters
Two Do List

pay bills
work on recertification paperwork

And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s) :heart

And, the new habit - giving God part of the best part of your day - through prayer and reading His Word :amen

prov31craftymom
01-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Today is actually a good day! My wonderful husband scrubbed all my floors for me yesterday and I cleaned the kitchen and picked up the living room before I went to bed! I have already made the bed and recovered the bathroom! There are a few random things that I need to put away, and then I am just going to be doing laundry!

charla
01-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Daily Activities:

dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Clutter Busters - my bedroom and closet
Two Do List - tidy and clean guest bedroom, clean guest bath, make bread, grocery list, grocery shopping, library, pay bill
And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s)

And, the new habit - giving God part of the best part of your day - through prayer and reading His Word

erinee
01-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Daily Activities:

dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Clutter Busters
Two Do List

HindsFeet
01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Daily Activities:

5 minute challenge participation :jump

dishes (at least some) :jump

laundry (at least some) :jump

Your new habit :jump

Return 10 things to their appropriate homes, enlist your kids' help as appropriate :jump

20-minute kitchen recovery :jump

Clutter Busters
Two Do List

pay bills
work on recertification paperwork

And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s) :heart Made play-doh with the kids, and read to the little ones. :jump