PDA

View Full Version : Baby Steps Home Challenge - Weekend Edition

filmgirl2911
01-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Hello, Hello, ladies :heart

For the weekend, I'm just posting the Dailies. Try to keep up with those, focusing on the recovery aspect for each of the three rooms.

Daily Activities:

5 minute challenge participation
dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Return 10 things to their appropriate homes, enlist your kids' help as appropriate
20-minute kitchen recovery
20-minute living space recovery
15-minute bathroom recovery
Clutter Busters
Two Do List

The RECOVERY items should include making the room comfortably presentable - if your spouse brought someone home unannounced or if a friend stopped by unexpectedly, you'd feel comfortable with the fact that your rooms have a basic tidiness to them :mrgreen

And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s) :heart

And, the new habit - giving God part of the best part of your day - through prayer and reading His Word :amen

Enjoy the weekend with your family :hearts

HindsFeet
01-22-2010, 10:25 PM
subbing...

charla
01-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Daily Activities:

5 minute challenge participation
dishes (at least some)
laundry (at least some)
Your new habit
Return 10 things to their appropriate homes, enlist your kids' help as appropriate
20-minute kitchen recovery
20-minute living space recovery
15-minute bathroom recovery
Clutter Busters
Two-Do - church work, vacuum dining room, practice piano
And don't forget to spend some focused time with your little ones today - read a story or two, sing some songs, play on the floor - connect with your little one(s)

And, the new habit - giving God part of the best part of your day - through prayer and reading His Word

filmgirl2911
01-23-2010, 05:08 PM
:phew

Kitchen recovery for today is officially done :tu and that included wiping down the appliances (coffee maker, toaster, outside of dishwasher and top of stove); I *really* need to take the burners off and do the silver insides of the burners very soon, but maybe that will be early in the week next week.

I *need* to do some bathroom recovery - especially inside and outside of the toilet, and soak the bathtub mat that my little girl uses daily - I think I'll try to get to these tomorrow.

As for today - I'm done, done, done :tu

See you tomorrow :heart