PDA

View Full Version : Shark portable steamer and steam mop DEAL!!!

Serafine
01-15-2010, 11:09 AM
For those of you who have been wanting to get the Shark steam stuff, we have been researching and looking at prices for the past few weeks or so.

Well, today, we finally decided to take the plunge. We knew we were using the money I got for christmas to get the euro pro portable steam pocket ($99) and some of DH's overtime money to get the euro pro floor steam pocket ($120 normally). Plus shipping, since no local place here sells the ones I wanted.

BUT....I found a great deal online that I wanted to share.

http://www.getsharksteamer.com/

You get the portable steam pocket for 99-
plus an extra glass cleaner pocket and an extra scrubber pocket, PLUS no shipping.

Well, then, when you are checking out...they keep offering you all these discounts...one of them is for the euro pro floor steam pocket for 89.95 NO SHIPPING

Basically - you end up saving about 85 dollars or more (shipping and extra pockets and discount on the floor mop).

So, wanted to share.

PurpleButterfly
01-15-2010, 11:17 AM
:nak2 LOVE my shark steam!!!!!!

PurpleButterfly
01-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Just bumping to make sure this deal isn't missed by someone dreaming of Shark steamers! Did you know they are even purple?!! :melting

sweetpeasmommy
01-15-2010, 10:02 PM
:impouting I really want the portable one, but it's not gonna happen. I still love my regular Shark mop though.

cindergretta
01-15-2010, 10:14 PM
:scratch I didn't get any deal. I wasn't offered anything and shipping was $15.95. :( I cancelled it as I didn't want to pay that price. :shifty :bag

Serafine
01-16-2010, 06:47 AM
:scratch I didn't get any deal. I wasn't offered anything and shipping was $15.95. :( I cancelled it as I didn't want to pay that price. :shifty :bag

weird...I just clicked on the link above again, and the opening page took me right to the page I mentioned (on the left is the picture of the portable steamer and on the right is the choice to make 3 payments of 33 no shipping or to pay one time 99 no shipping).

I am sorry it isn't working for you. :scratch

cindergretta
01-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Have no fear!! :giggle I will try again!! I am just that brave! :P~

:hug

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

It worked!!!! :jump

:bag I must be daft!!! :bag

Rabbit
01-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Costco is now carrying both the steamer and the mop. The steamer is $78, and the mop $89. And of course, no shipping.

I bought my mop at Target, before I realized it, and am kicking myself.

Serafine
01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Costco is now carrying both the steamer and the mop. The steamer is $78, and the mop $89. And of course, no shipping.

I bought my mop at Target, before I realized it, and am kicking myself.

Are they the exact same ones as I was talking about. Because I know on the other thread...people said they were getting the same ones at target ofr cheaper, etc...but they were the "lower" model (which is fine...but that would explain the discrepancy) and when they showed pictures...they were NOT the same as the ones I just bought. :shrug

Rabbit
01-25-2010, 01:21 PM
The one at Target doesn't have the extra wide head, but is otherwise the same pocket mop. But it isn't cheaper. It's $120. All you save on the regular price is shipping and time, but you forfeit a head. It was worth it to me as I dearly wanted it to sanitize vomited upon floors, and live in a tiny space. They also carry the regular steam mop, which is not the steam pocket mop.

The ones at Costco are the pocket ones, complete with all the "extra" pockets and heads.

Serafine
01-25-2010, 01:30 PM
costco sounds great...my bil and sis always get great deals there. we don't have one. :no2