PDA

View Full Version : Auditory Sensitive Mommas

Rabbit
11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Look what Raspberries found (in some other thread)!

http://simplynoise.com/

It's a free, online white noise machine. It has features! First and foremost, volume control. Second, three different sound types. My favorite it their "brown" noise. Third, it has an oscillate option that takes the volume up and down like ocean waves, so that the static doesn't burn into your ears the way a constant image can burn into your TV screen.

I'm SO HAPPY! My ears are relaxed. My soul is at peace.

richesabove
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
ok. I love this. just added it to my favs.

I had no IDEA !!!!!!!! This has helped me SO MUCH the last few minutes. WHy???

I have been FALLING apart with anxiety all day long. HORENDOUS day!!! and then I go to this link and it was So relaxing.

what's up??

oh, and the brown noise rocks. I HATED the pink noise. The white noise was so so...but the brown noise is where it is AT!!

Marzipan
11-18-2009, 06:47 PM
I love it too. Brown/Red is my favorite. I don't like white, pink reminds me of a tropical downpour.

WanderingJuniper
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Okay, what is wrong with me? All of those sounds totally raised my stress level instantly. It was really uncomfortable.:blush

Rabbit
11-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Okay, what is wrong with me? All of those sounds totally raised my stress level instantly. It was really uncomfortable.:blush

There's nothing wrong with you. White noise drives a lot of people batty.

BHope
11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
I HATED the pink noise. Oh my word, the pink noise made my skin stand on end.

I have the brown noise at 15% and feel sooo good.

TestifyToLove
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Wow, the crick in my neck is unraveling...hasn't done that in nearly a month. The noise level in this house has reached such a level that I keep running away to escape it.

Wonder what will happen if I try this tomorrow while the kids are loose?

Leslie
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
A friend of mine just had a baby - I think I'll send her the link in case her baby needs some white noise.

Six Little Feet
11-19-2009, 01:03 PM
wow.....Calgon take me away.

Mama Calidad
11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
I can't even try it until someone leaves and I can turn their annoying radio OFF.