PDA

View Full Version : Light pink spotting 6-7 days before period is due?

kissesmomof4
10-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Yesterday I felt like I was going to start my period all day. My breasts are tender and I had very slight cramps (more like a twinge or warm feeling in my belly if you know what I mean). At one point I felt sure I had started and went to the restroom and had light pink spotting. I figured I was starting early. After that I had no more spotting and today there is no sign of it other than feeling like I could start at any second. I have felt slightly yucky for a couple days, I assume it is hormones or I picked up some weak virus and I am fighting it off so I feel queasy. That would have nothing to do with spotting though :think

If my tubes were not tied I would think I was pregnant because this is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with my son. I spotted and figured I just had a messed up period and then I just felt off and felt like I would start my period at any second.

I have been praying that the Lord would restore my fertility one way or another and I know that if God chose to he could heal my tubes surgery free but I highly doubt that is the case here. Maybe because I want to have a reversal and have been praying and focusing on it so much I have talked my body into a false pregnancy? :hunh

Other than a false pregnancy or miracle from God any ideas?

mollobe
10-25-2009, 12:21 PM
No ideas, but :pray4 and :popcorn to see what you find out. :heart

Soliloquy
10-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Other than a wonderful surprise pregnancy :heart it could be breakthrough bleeding (spotting or bleeding between periods for a variety of reasons). I'm not sure if you can have ovulation spotting after a tubal--some women gets a few pink spots when they ovulate--it's happened to me a handful of times.

:popcorn

:pray4 for the baby miracle for you!

Yuliana
10-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Have you tested at least?
Posted via Mobile Device

kissesmomof4
10-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I have not tested because I don't think I am late. I THINK my period should be here in about 6 days, I do not keep track of it closely because well....I don't have to :lol

Plus my husband would probably think I was just being silly!

Thank you for praying.

kissesmomof4
10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Ok an update...tonight I had a tony bit of spotting again, it was old blood this time. This is so weird. I have NEVER spotted BEFORE my period. This is just so odd and I am clueles as to what it is.

I am having a hard time because I want to hope that God has chosen to bless my husband and I but on the other side I do not want to be disappointed. KWIM? It's like hoping hurts too much because I know that in the end I will just be disappointed. On the other hand it feels like if I do not have hope I am not having faith.

Sigh....

Yuliana
10-25-2009, 06:04 PM
I am sorry. Old blood is also a sign of preg. I will be praying for your miracle tonight.

Psyche
10-25-2009, 06:07 PM
I am sorry. Old blood is also a sign of preg. I will be praying for your miracle tonight.

Me too. :hug

mandieolivia
10-25-2009, 06:14 PM
me too!

HomeWithMyBabies
10-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I spot for a few days leading up to my period many cycles (dark brown, old blood). I'm not sure why but it's normal for me.

:pray4 for you and a miracle! :hug

Radosny Matka
10-25-2009, 07:31 PM
I never use to spot, but then I just out of the blue started spotting before every period. It's annoying! I think it has to do with getting older. :shrug3 :pray for you!

kissesmomof4
10-26-2009, 07:22 AM
I guess there is no miracle for me. This morning I do not feel queasy like I had for a couple days and I am spotting pink again.

kwisie
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
:hugheart

Leslie_JJKs_mom
10-26-2009, 10:39 AM
I have done that before a period is going to start as well. Some months I guess the hormones are a little different.

Atarah
10-26-2009, 10:57 AM
:hug

kissesmomof4
10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Ok I hate to be a drama queen but this is totally weird to me. I saw that tiny bit of spotting again and thought "oh there is AF" because I am expecting it any minute but then that was it. Nothing all day but some soreness in my abdomen and a sore back. I think this has to be the strangest cycle I have ever had other than when I was pregnant the first time. :shrug3 If I had some money I would test secretly so no one could laugh at me LOL

Thank you all for listening to me and being encouraging. My one friend I have here in real who I would talk to about this sort of thing is out of state visiting one of her old friends so I am on my own and you know sometimes it is just nice to have other ladies to just talk about it with. Especially since my husband would just laugh at me and think I was being a hypocondriac :giggle

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Ps..plus if I tested I could just mourn and move on KWIM? Even when you only have a tiny seed of hope it still hurts when that seed is squashed.

Soliloquy
10-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Can you buy a test at the dollar store? :hugheart

kissesmomof4
10-27-2009, 05:49 AM
I talked to my husband last night when we had some alone time (ok our 6yo was with us but he was off in la la land drinking chocolate milk and playing with a toy) in the car. His words "maybe your pregnant" LOL I am giving it until tomorrow and then I will beg him to check the $ store for a test or pick one up from work (he works at a major retail store).

I still feel just plain weird. Queasy again this morning but maybe that is because I was up super early to clean a little. I am babysitting an extra four kids today as a favor to my friend....eeeeek!

kissesmomof4
10-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Me again. Are you bored yet?

I am on an emotional roller coaster. I spot a few drops and think that it is over and I am having AF but the next time I go to the restroom there is NOTHING. I am still having moments of nausea, peeing, everything else. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have literally been on my knees tonight praying for something, anything, just an answer.

BeckaBlue
10-27-2009, 05:46 PM
:popcorn

Soliloquy
10-27-2009, 05:54 PM
:hugheart Praying for a baby miracle for you!!

kissesmomof4
10-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Well thank you all for praying. Last night my husband brought a test home from work with him. I did not need to use it though. By midnight I was sweating, cramping and feeling like throwing up. When I got up to go to the restroom I had started AF. I guess I just had a really weird cycle and messed up hormones this month.

NOw to struggle through this crisis of emotions I am struggling with. Thank you all for praying for me and being here to read my drama. I hope my cycle next month is just normal and I do not have to go through this hoping stuff.

Thanks again.

Yuliana
10-28-2009, 06:56 AM
I am sorry. Have you thought about getting the procedure reversed?

kwisie
10-28-2009, 01:58 PM

Soliloquy
10-28-2009, 06:30 PM
The drama and "what if?" is hard.
Posted via Mobile Device