PDA

View Full Version : Quiche

TuneMyHeart
09-25-2009, 06:10 AM
I need some quiche recipes. They're so easy to put together at night and have ready to cook in the morning and they freeze well too. Ellie will eat eggs if I put them in a quiche, so please share some recipes!

mom2boys
09-27-2009, 08:04 PM
I so rarely follow a recipie for that! :giggle
I crack some eggs on a bowl, throw in some good flavored toppings, and toss it in a crust.

I also love to make breakfast casseroles in the crock pot. :-) DH gets up really early for work, so I throw it together, put it in the fridge, and he get it started when he gets up. Then it's perfect for us when WE get up!

Monet
09-27-2009, 09:29 PM
:popcorn

TuneMyHeart
09-28-2009, 05:33 AM
I so rarely follow a recipie for that! :giggle
I crack some eggs on a bowl, throw in some good flavored toppings, and toss it in a crust.

I also love to make breakfast casseroles in the crock pot. :-) DH gets up really early for work, so I throw it together, put it in the fridge, and he get it started when he gets up. Then it's perfect for us when WE get up!

Wow, that sounds exactly like my quiche recipe! :giggle

I'd love more info on casseroles in the crockpot.

thomer
09-28-2009, 05:37 AM
I'm with the others on quiche - leftover veg + leftover cheese + eggs = yum!

That said, I had a really good one last week - it was 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 sauteed onion, 1/2 cup gorgonzola (or feta), 6 eggs, garlic, salt, pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg. Very creamy and delish.

filmgirl2911
09-28-2009, 05:38 AM
I'd love more info on casseroles in the crockpot.

:yes me, too. that sounds like a *great* idea!