PDA

View Full Version : Help!My party is tomorrow! Give me your BEST alcoholic punch recipe!

poleidopy
09-08-2009, 11:27 AM
so far, I got nuthin. Whatcha got?

Six Little Feet
09-08-2009, 11:39 AM
1 2L of Grapefruit Pop
1 2L of Raspberry Ginger Ale
1 container frozen limeade
1 container of frozen fruit punch
Lots of ice

about 1/2 cup of grenadine, which I drizzle over the punch

Serafine
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Did you mean with alcohol or without? I realize your title says WITH, but I wanted to make sure.

We don't drink, but most people dig margaritas...you could get one of those big buckets of mix and then just add tequila as needed.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Also, I would think any regular punch recipe plus vodka would work...since the vodka doesn't add flavor of its own (supposedly...*I* think it does, but I am told I am wrong).

Raspberries
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/cape-fear-punch-recipe/index.html

Saw him do a show on this once. It was really interesting.

Six Little Feet
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Did you mean with alcohol or without? I realize your title says WITH, but I wanted to make sure.

We don't drink, but most people dig margaritas...you could get one of those big buckets of mix and then just add tequila as needed.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Also, I would think any regular punch recipe plus vodka would work...since the vodka doesn't add flavor of its own (supposedly...*I* think it does, but I am told I am wrong).

oops I did not se you wanted alcoholic punch..well just add vodka to mine.

poleidopy
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM

with alcohol. :)