PDA

View Full Version : How do you make room in your fridge for the 5-minute bread dough???

kaismamma
05-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I must be doing something wrong with my refridgerator because it is always packed to the hilt with things tumbling out whenever the door opens. :blush Right now our renter is on a missions trip, and she gave me permission to store my dough in her fridge, but that won't last forever. Any practical suggestions or special containers I could use that make better use of fridge space? I'm envious of people with organized fridges that actually have empty shelf space.

Quiteria
05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
:popcorn

Was just wondering this... :O

The Tickle Momster
05-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Clean out the stuff that is old. :duck Move shelves around to make room for the large jar. I have mostly stuff in there that gets used up fast. The only time my fridge is overflowing is grocery day.

Happygrl
05-29-2009, 01:25 AM
I regularly clear out and use up stuff in my fridge. I usually do a half-recipe at a time. And I use a tall skinny container (6" base, not sure how tall) rather than something short but fat (like a bowl).

mummy2boys
05-29-2009, 01:49 AM
:popcorn I like the idea of the half-dough

mom2chaney_girls
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Hmmm... just mixed up my first batch of 5 min bread and realized I have no room in the fridge. Off to clean out the fridge and find some room!