PDA

View Full Version : I need help again

monkeylicious
03-19-2009, 10:57 AM
all of the sudden GCM is so tiny i can't read it. other sites are fine i was hoping i could just shut down mozilla firefox and it would be fine again (like a week or two ago with the backwards typing :/ ) but that didn't work

any ideas?

DragonfliiMama
03-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I know in firefox, you can hold down the control key and use the scroll on your mouse to make things appear larger or smaller. I think once you use this trick a couple times in a row, firefox catches on and defaults to your new size, at least, it has done that for me. I don't know how that'd work with it only affecting one site, though, and I don't know what would be causing that.

JessicaNichole
03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
it did that to me the other day too! i just got off and got back on a few hours later and it was back to normal :shrug

mountainash
03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Try going up to the top bar, selecting View, then select Zoom, then select Reset.

Are your babies keyboard mashers? They must be hitting key commands or something. Either that or you might want to re-download and re-install firefox if you continue to have problems.

DragonfliiMama
03-19-2009, 02:14 PM
I think the latest version of Firefox is not quite as bugfree as they say it is. Although, come to think of it, I believe I've been getting notices to download an update again, so that might be something to look into.

monkeylicious
03-19-2009, 03:19 PM
i have it to where i can read it again... but it is still not back to normal - maybe because of things i've done :O but the important thing is i can now enjoy GCM again :phew :ty

Rabbit
03-19-2009, 03:20 PM
I use ctrl + and ctrl - all of the time to resize pages.