PDA

View Full Version : I totally lied....

milkmommy
02-23-2009, 09:26 AM
:giggle Over the years we have had several posts on if we liek to use a dishwasher... I've always said no cause my experience with them has never been steller. Growing up my mother was so utterly obsessed with the "pre rinse" part we had to load up perfectly clean dishes making the work twice as hard as a grown up every dishwasher I've owned have had issues
1) didn't wash on hot (what is the point?)
2) super loud and took the paint off my dishes :/
3) one worked fine after we got the mice out :shifty knowing they were there I could never use it again in good faith...
Or we just haven't had one :shrug
Now we do and I LOVE it it works I can now get the entire kitchen dinning area cleaned up with in 20 mintues of dinner I now can actually spend time with my family without having the think gee there is still a sink full of dishes waiting.
I officially love our dishwasher :shifty
Deanna

tigerlily
02-23-2009, 09:29 AM
:rockon

BlessedBlue
02-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I love a good *working* dishwasher, too.

Unfortunately, the repairman completely disconnected mine before New Year's, and hasn't been back to finish up the job. :(

MudPies
02-23-2009, 09:34 AM
you didn't lie- you changed your mind- which is our RIGHT as women!!!! (ask any man- he will tell you how we change our minds!) :kiss

glad you found one you love!!

CapeTownMommy
02-23-2009, 09:51 AM

ShangriLewis
02-23-2009, 10:29 AM
My SIL has one that is amazing. She never pre-rinses and you cannot tell when it's running.

milkmommy
02-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I still prerinse I jsut don't pre wash KWIM? I don't want to have to deal with a plumming bills, it is noisy but not annoyingly so. I run it at night so there done by the morning. :) Family still small enough I can just load it up during the day..

Deanna

Drew
02-23-2009, 10:52 AM
:rockon I'm secretly convinced that people that don't like dishwashers just haven't had a good one. :shifty I'm glad you have a good one. :yes

knitlove
02-23-2009, 01:46 PM
:rockon I'm secretly convinced that people that don't like dishwashers just haven't had a good one. :shifty I'm glad you have a good one. :yes

:yes I am glad you found a good one.