PDA

View Full Version : Toot toot!

NayneeNoo
02-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Ok I just needed to toot my own horn, pat myself on the back, what have you. This weekend I worked on a cleaning routine that would be doable and for two days now I've actually gotten stuff done!! Today I really REALLY didn't want to do ANY of my to do list but made myself get off the couch (a big, big thing for me...once I sit, all bets are off) and get it done. I'm absolutely exhausted but it feels so good to have completed my list! Even though it's baby steps and my house is certainly not as clean as I'd like it to be, my kitchen has been clean since Saturday and gradually things are getting into shape. Added bonus? Not only did DH clean out the litter boxes WITHOUT me saying anything (I usually have to ask for 4 days before he touches them), he started a load of his own laundry and cleared away some of the stuff on his side of the bedroom (he's got stuff falling out of his closet...including his suitcase from our Christmas trip to Texas but that thing weighs at least 50 pounds (really, he had to pay extra to get it on the plane) so there's no way I'm touching it! Anyway....so, toot toot! :giggle :phew

KatieMae
02-10-2009, 04:03 PM
That's great Amy :hug

charla
02-10-2009, 04:13 PM
:woohoo

NayneeNoo
02-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Oh and by the way....the reason I felt the need for this silly little thread is because I am a messie by nature, so actually getting anything done housework wise is a real accomplishment, so forgive me cleanies. I'm sure you are all going :scratch doesn't everyone? :giggle

CakeLady
02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
:woohoo