PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday = Bathroom Day

schmamy
02-03-2009, 12:19 PM
OK, all you HHBC vets, it's Tuesday; you know what that means.

:poke bathrooms :poke

I *always* put off cleaning my bathroom and the dread just builds and builds...and then I *always* feel so good about having a clean bathroom and wonder why I made such a big deal about doing it. :rolleyes2

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't touched it since the last time I started a Bathroom Day thread :bag

So, help me get motivated--I'll poke you and cheer for you if you'll poke/cheer for me. Let's get those bathrooms shiny! :cheer

OK, I'm totally faking it, I'm not excited about it at all. And in fact I'm going to go to the grocery before I get those rags out. But I AM going to do it today, so you better too. :giggle

kwisie
02-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Aw, shucks. You had to go and remind me that it was bathroom day. :sigh :shifty :giggle

I'm just like you - I dread it and put it off, but once I get going it's never as big of a deal as I thought it would be.

Naked Camper
02-03-2009, 12:41 PM
good idea! My bathroom could use a good scrubbing, esp the toilet :blush

KatieMae
02-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Boooooooo :td :giggle

Okay, but I have a s/o thread too, while we're on the subject... http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/mb/index.php?topic=215758

klpmommy
02-03-2009, 01:21 PM
one half bath done, one huge messy master bath to do today. The other bath & a half I do on other days. :sigh I hate cleaning bathrooms.

knitlove
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
I hate bathrooms so that is why I did them on Monday when I have the most motivation, so mine are all clean and still mostly shinny from yesterday.

schmamy
02-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I hate bathrooms so that is why I did them on Monday when I have the most motivation, so mine are all clean and still mostly shinny from yesterday.

:P~ BOOOOOOOO--we don't need sassy mamas like you rubbing it in how diligent you are!! :P~

:hug totally kidding, of course.

so my BFF called right when I needed to go to the grocery...so I talked to her for an hour and THEN left for the grocery...am just now back...but as soon as I unload those groceries I am going STRAIGHT to the bathroom. cross my heart.

KatieMae
02-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Done, Done and DONE :dance

I say "Thanks Amy" with both gratitude & sarcasm :hug

klpmommy
02-03-2009, 04:00 PM
i am about half done in the master

knitlove
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM

:P~ BOOOOOOOO--we don't need sassy mamas like you rubbing it in how diligent you are!! :P~

:hug totally kidding, of course.

so my BFF called right when I needed to go to the grocery...so I talked to her for an hour and THEN left for the grocery...am just now back...but as soon as I unload those groceries I am going STRAIGHT to the bathroom. cross my heart.

but I have yet to get any of the stuff for today done and it is 6:30 and I need to start dinner. today is the easy cleaning day as well I just need to do that and fold my laundry :bag

schmamy
02-04-2009, 08:18 AM
I did finally get my bathroom done, just in the nick of time :phew unfortunately it was at the expense of working out, which I had planned to do after DS went to bed, because I so severely mismanaged my time yesterday. but today is a NEW DAY and I am determined that by the grace of God I will do better! :yes

a big :cheer for all of you who cleaned your bathrooms and motivated me to get mine done. :heart

klpmommy
02-04-2009, 08:39 AM
I finished the master bath this morning. The tub doesn't need to be done, right? (at least my 35 wk tummy says NO!)

schmamy
02-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I finished the master bath this morning. The tub doesn't need to be done, right? (at least my 35 wk tummy says NO!)

:hug I never, ever cleaned the tub when I was that pregnant!