PDA

View Full Version : is Tuesday still bathroom day?

schmamy
01-13-2009, 08:16 AM
Because I miss the HHBC and my bathroom NEEDS it. :bag I'm SO not going to confess how long it's been. :shifty

I need someone to kick me in the butt and say, "I'm cleaning my bathroom today and you better get yours done, too!"

anjelika
01-13-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm cleaning my (horribly neglected) bathroom today and you should too!

There we go! :lol

KatieMae
01-13-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm cleaning mine too! Actually, only the half-bath downstairs needs weekly cleaning & I'm going to alternate between the master & kids bathrooms every other week. I can't handle 3 bathrooms in one day! :lol

Niphredil
01-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Ames I'll clean my bathroom if you clean yours.

schmamy
01-13-2009, 11:34 AM

DEAL! :lol Mine is seriously SO gross...I hereby promise that I will tackle it as soon as I put E down for his afternoon nap, before I do anything else, including go to the computer. STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM--do not pass go, do not collect $200 :lol

Plus it needs to be cleaned so I can give DS a bath, since he hasn't had one since a week ago Sunday :shifty We use a toddler tub for him, but he can still reach and touch the grody tub, and throw his toys out.

arelyn
01-13-2009, 11:44 AM
It's bathroom day here!! I'm heading over to scrub that toilet as soon as I post this.

Niphredil
01-13-2009, 11:51 AM

DEAL! :lol Mine is seriously SO gross...I hereby promise that I will tackle it as soon as I put E down for his afternoon nap, before I do anything else, including go to the computer. STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM--do not pass go, do not collect $200 :lol

Plus it needs to be cleaned so I can give DS a bath, since he hasn't had one since a week ago Sunday :shifty We use a toddler tub for him, but he can still reach and touch the grody tub, and throw his toys out.

Dang, now I actually have to clean it. Hmm. Well maybe I'll clean the tub & let N splash while I clean the rest. I'm way too tired for her "help" today.

LMK when you're done. :poke :sillygrin

schmamy
01-13-2009, 11:54 AM

Dang, now I actually have to clean it. Hmm. Well maybe I'll clean the tub & let N splash while I clean the rest. I'm way too tired for her "help" today.

LMK when you're done. :poke :sillygrin

Bless your heart, I totally forgot for a minute that you're SO pregnant. You get double points for doing yours ;)

klpmommy
01-13-2009, 11:54 AM
I am doing half my bathrooms today. Y'all really should join the 5 min challenge threads!!! :poke :poke :poke

Niphredil
01-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Bless your heart, I totally forgot for a minute that you're SO pregnant. You get double points for doing yours ;)

I'm not really SO pregnant yet am I? I mean, if I am, that'd be awesome... I just didn't think I qualified yet.

schmamy
01-13-2009, 11:58 AM

I'm not really SO pregnant yet am I? I mean, if I am, that'd be awesome... I just didn't think I qualified yet.

I dunno, aren't you due in March? I'd call 7 months SO pregnant...at least *I* looked SO pregnant at 7 months :lol

schmamy
01-13-2009, 02:18 PM
got my bathroom done! :woohoo now I'm hoping to catch a quick catnap before DS wakes up. :yawn

Niphredil
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
got my bathroom done! :woohoo now I'm hoping to catch a quick catnap before DS wakes up. :yawn

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Mine is 3/4 done... DH will have to finish the rest, as I have a personal rule that I don't pick things up off of the floor in my third trimester. :P~ But everything is scrubbed.

Amber
01-13-2009, 04:52 PM
I cleaned my bathrooms today...okay, I still need to clean the tubs and the floors...but I did clean all 3 toilets, counters, sinks and mirrors. That counts for something, right :shifty

schmamy
01-13-2009, 05:56 PM
I cleaned my bathrooms today...okay, I still need to clean the tubs and the floors...but I did clean all 3 toilets, counters, sinks and mirrors. That counts for something, right :shifty

yes, that counts for a lot--especially if you have three! :hug I think toilets and sinks are what make the bathroom LOOK the worst, anyway, even if the tub and floor are still gross.

arelyn
01-13-2009, 09:16 PM
:) My bathroom is done except for the mirror (out of glass cleaner and vinegar)!

kwisie
01-13-2009, 10:59 PM
:) My bathroom is done except for the mirror (out of glass cleaner and vinegar)!

You might be surprised at how nice it can look with a quick scrub with a damp washcloth followed by small circular motions with a dry hand towel. :tu

arelyn
01-14-2009, 11:03 AM

You might be surprised at how nice it can look with a quick scrub with a damp washcloth followed by small circular motions with a dry hand towel. :tu

I am totally surprised. Thanks!! :smile

ReedleBeetle
01-14-2009, 11:57 AM
So, today is Wednesday...and I need to get off my butt and clean mine today. It needed it yesterday, but I found this motivational thread too late. :lol Seriously. It has been WAY too long...especially the tub....I have been avoiding for....a LONG time.

schmamy
01-14-2009, 01:24 PM
So, today is Wednesday...and I need to get off my butt and clean mine today. It needed it yesterday, but I found this motivational thread too late. :lol Seriously. It has been WAY too long...especially the tub....I have been avoiding for....a LONG time.

get going, RiAnnon! :poke :giggle

seriously, it feels so much better to have a CLEAN bathroom...and the process is never as big a deal as I make it out to be when I am putting it off ;)

ReedleBeetle
01-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok...going to clean it now....I will even post before and after pics...that motivates me the most. :giggle

ReedleBeetle
01-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Ok...so I cleaned my bathroom yesterday...downloaded the pics...and can't find them on my computer? :scratch I am completely confused. The tub was NASTY but it is sparkly now! Well...it still has enamel peling off of it...but it is very clean.

Cute story:
Isaac ran in when I was done and said, "Good JOB, Mommy! Good job cwean it up! You did it ALL! Gib me five."

schmamy
01-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Cute story:
Isaac ran in when I was done and said, "Good JOB, Mommy! Good job cwean it up! You did it ALL! Gib me five."

:melting that would motivate me! :giggle :hearts