PDA

View Full Version : This is a Longshot, But I Will Ask Anyway

RealLifeMama
01-11-2009, 10:20 PM
A few years ago, there was a really popular bedding ensemble that was very expensive. (At least, at the time, DH and I thought it was really expensive.) We would see it every time we went to Bed Bath and Beyond, LNT, or any home store. We kept waiting for it to go on clearance, but it never did, and then it disappeared.

I can't remember who made it, maybe Croscill or Wamsutta, it was not a designer like Ralph Lauren or anything like that. It was a textile company.

All the colors were smokey and muted. It had purples, grays, gold, green, etc. And it had swirls/scrolls. It made me think of being at a streetside cafe in Italy or something. The main color that stood out to me was the purple, though. It had every bed and bath accessory available, even wall borders, etc.

Does anyone own this, since it was so incredibly popular, or at least remember it and what it might have been called or who made it?

Atarah
01-12-2009, 12:14 AM
No idea...

but bumping for you. :kiss

April G
01-12-2009, 12:30 AM
I don't know... but have you tried looking at www.beddingsuperstore.com yet? They seem to have EVERYTHING... :shrug