PDA

View Full Version : weekend goals

monkeylicious
01-10-2009, 06:30 AM
anyone want to join me?! dh is gone until very early wednesday morning and i wanted to provide an obvious improvement in our home while he was gone. so far i've done nothing but survive - first separation for kiddos since his 7 weeker last year and gigi has been ... difficult. so my goal is a marked improvement... my list:

straighten girls closet/room
take care of their clean clothes (currently in a basket and on stairs)
clear stairs (our master closet needs to be done too, but i think other things will be more obvious)
continue to declutter toys and take some of the bigger things downstairs
clear buffet and kitchen table
sweep/mop (after the kids mac n cheese play last night it is even more necessary :doh )
work on desk
check downstairs spare for kids and my things - make bed for him (just so that we don't wake him when we get up on wednesday)

please join me :yes feel free to post your list and your progress! misery loves company, :poke , and :cheer

charla
01-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Cheering you on , Jennifer. I'll be spending the weekend on church volunteer work (music, piano, kids' ministry, secretarial work) and church activities, so doubt I'll be able to join you on much housework.

:cheer :cheer :cheer

joystrength
01-10-2009, 01:29 PM
take down Christmas stuff (before you launch stuff at me, we celebrate our immediate -- DH, me and the kids -- on Jan. 6 ... so I'm 5 days "late," technically!! :P~ :P~ :P~)

-- uncover dryer
-- clean out rest of laundry room
-- work on Mt. Laundry
-- de-clutter ONE counter in kitchen !!

KatieMae
01-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I also have some things to get done this weekend:

* Dust/vac all bedrooms
* Dust/vac living room & dining room
* Keep up with ironing (I did almost 30 pieces of clothing last weekend... our internet was down, so I had no choice :lol) - I have six of DH's shirts to iron
* Use any quiet time (which means tonight, after kids are sleeping & while DH is working at Pizza Hut) to work on a large-scale menu plan with some new healthier goals in mind :tu

That's quite enough I think!

Good luck everyone! :cheer

monkeylicious
01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
straighten girls closet/room
take care of their clean clothes (currently in a basket and on stairs)
clear stairs (our master closet needs to be done too, but i think other things will be more obvious)
continue to declutter toys and take some of the bigger things downstairs
clear buffet and kitchen table
sweep/mop (after the kids mac n cheese play last night it is even more necessary :doh )
work on desk
check downstairs spare for kids and my things - make bed for him (just so that we don't wake him when we get up on wednesday)

KatieMae
01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
100% failure on my list :O