PDA

View Full Version : Getting back on track after a move

ShangriLewis
01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
We had another major move this fall. It's another totally different lifestyle. I'm a gypsy, I get it.

But, we are so out of whack. I'm finally feeling better and out of bed. My dh is busy with school. I'm looking around and yikes. How am I going to take care of this with a baby. I'm :nails

When you have big changes where do you start in regards to housecleaning, chores, etc.

The boys have had no consistent chores hear. My dh has been parenting more than I have. He is more fun, but he has ADD and forgets important things till the last minute and is horribly inconsistent in how he does things. He does laundry different ever single time :/

What should I expect out of everyone at this point? I'm so lost. It's like I woke up with three kids, pregnant and married and I have no idea how I got here :giggle

charla
01-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't have any suggestions, but wanted to offer :hug. We moved after DD was born and I just had to realize that I just couldn't do everything I wanted or thought I should do.

MamaPepper
01-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Hrm. . . well, I woke up with two kids, pregnant and separated so I sort of understand how you feel :hugheart

We just moved about three weeks ago and I'm just taking it a day at a time. If I feel like cleaning then I do, if I don't feel like it. . . I'll pick up here and there but I'm just not stressing about it like I usually do. . . the only thing I am consistent about is making my boys (3 yrs and 20 months) clean up the toys in their room before bedtime. . . at least then I know that their room isn't going to get out of control and just doing that one thing consistently has been nice. . . next week I'll try adding to that. . .

I'll say a prayer for you that it gets easier :heart

Codi
01-09-2009, 09:32 PM
:cup

I have a almost 8 week old dd and have moved 2 times in the last 3 months.