PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone own a "love sac"??

blessedwithboys
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
We really need some extra seating in our basement family room, and my brother has been raving about these http://www.lovesac.com/supersac.asp . His BIL owns 2 and my brother thinks they're the greatest thing ever. I have seen them in other people's houses, but it's been a looong time. Are they worth it? What size do you have? What cover?

TIA!

tempus vernum
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Omigosh, I want to replace our furniture with those :tu Our furniture STINKS and is falling apart and these look like the perfect replacements :tu I can't wait to show dh :shifty

I don't own one but I think I used to own 2 of the small ones :think We had HUGE bean bags (dh and I each had them) and we loved them. I have always regretted getting rid of them :td

ETA - we have a retailer NEAR US. Right by the Apple store that we go to :woohoo I seriously want to go see them :rockon

GodisGood
01-07-2009, 09:07 PM
My bf has one. I hate the dang thing. He's a bit Meh over it at this time.

blessedwithboys
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM
My bf has one. I hate the dang thing. He's a bit Meh over it at this time.

Really? Why? :popcorn

GodisGood
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
It's this big blob that sits in his living room. I've sat in it myself and felt like a turtle on my back. I've sat in it with him and felt about the same. Even cuddling. Only one person at a time feels comfortable siting on it. The women sit on the couch and the guys aren't going to sit on it and share the space.

tempus vernum
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM
:think interesting

I have to admit I am now drooling over their sactionals :shifty Basically sectionals you build :shifty Not that I have the money for it :doh :rolleyes

MaiMama
01-08-2009, 11:48 AM
We have a different brand. Comfy Sac. Jimmy got it free from the owner. We use it for the kids to jump onto from the bed. It's so enormous, I can't "Fluff" it, so it droops and isn't very comfy. But Ours is the size of a couch, so smaller ones may work better. Two people do end up sliding together. We've started reading together at night (the kids and me) on it, and I end up getting a pillow for head support. So :shrug It could work for other people if you can adjust it. I'm just not gonna while pregnant.

Eowyn
01-08-2009, 07:57 PM
My BIL had one. I loved it. It was perfect for movie watching. Someday we have a dream that we will have a downstairs movie theater with love sacs for seating.