PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Home Blessing Challenge - Dec 29th

KatieMae
12-29-2008, 04:27 AM
DAILY'S:
Devotions: 100pts
Dishes: Some done 10pts / Shiny Sink at Bedtime 20pts
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load
Hot Spots: 5mins = 15pts (limit of 30pts/day)
De-cluttering: 5mins = 15pts (limit of 45pts/day)
5-minute Challenge Participation: 50pts

CHALLENGE: KITCHEN TIDY 200 pts
You know the drill, remove everything from countertops, wipe down microwave, stovetop, outside of appliances, edges of oft-used drawers & cabinets, sweep & mop.....

BONUS: RESTOCKING 150pts
Go through your pantry area & make a list of foods that you need to buy now that the holiday baking & cooking is over :phew Make sure you're prepared so next time the kids get an urge to help you bake cookies, you've got all the ingredients on-hand! Also go through your fridge & check expiration dates.

I will also give you an EXTRA TEN POINTS per item that you get OUT of your pantry space or fridge - you know, that thing - whatever it might be - that you bought with great expectations of trying a new recipe, but it's been months & you haven't made it? Or made it & didn't like it? It's time to get that stuff out of the way :yes

klpmommy
12-29-2008, 04:59 AM
:heart

I really need to get back to this daily. :yes

TrinMama
12-29-2008, 05:15 AM
:heart

I really need to get back to this daily. :yes

me too...gosh, it's been weeks since i participated. :doh

DAILY'S:
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load 32
Hot Spots: 5mins = 15pts (limit of 30pts/day) 30

You know the drill, remove everything from countertops, wipe down microwave, stovetop, outside of appliances, edges of oft-used drawers & cabinets, sweep & mop.....

Go through your pantry area & make a list of foods that you need to buy now that the holiday baking & cooking is over phew! Make sure you're prepared so next time the kids get an urge to help you bake cookies, you've got all the ingredients on-hand! Also go through your fridge & check expiration dates.

I will also give you an EXTRA TEN POINTS per item that you get OUT of your pantry space or fridge - you know, that thing - whatever it might be - that you bought with great expectations of trying a new recipe, but it's been months & you haven't made it? Or made it & didn't like it? It's time to get that stuff out of the way nodding head yes

monkeylicious
12-29-2008, 05:35 AM
ok - i guess it's time to try to get back to normal (i haven't spent more than 4 days in my home in a row since november - and i don't mean just running errands)

Grover
12-29-2008, 05:57 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary Katie
DAILY'S:
Devotions: 100pts :yes
Dishes: Some done 10pts :yes / Shiny Sink at Bedtime 20pts :sadno
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load :shifty just one load
Hot Spots: = 15pts
De-cluttering:= 45pts

Go through your pantry area & make a list of foods that you need to buy now that the holiday baking & cooking is over :phew Make sure you're prepared so next time the kids get an urge to help you bake cookies, you've got all the ingredients on-hand! Also go through your fridge & check expiration dates.

I will also give you an EXTRA TEN POINTS per item that you get OUT of your pantry space or fridge - you know, that thing - whatever it might be - that you bought with great expectations of trying a new recipe, but it's been months & you haven't made it? Or made it & didn't like it? It's time to get that stuff out of the way :yes

We failed miserably at the tasks -but today is a new day -right/?

KatieMae
12-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks Sam :hug

Am I being a little too obvious at fishing for well-wishes, what with the bold, italic letters & all? :shifty :lol

klpmommy
12-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Thanks Sam :hug

Am I being a little too obvious at fishing for well-wishes, what with the bold, italic letters & all? :shifty :lol

I wouldn't call it obvious since I spent the last five minutes trying to figure out what you were talking about. :haha
congrats!!! DH & I celebrated 12 years yesterday. December anniversaries are wonderful. :heart

monkeylicious
12-29-2008, 06:22 AM
congratulations katie and kimberly

katie - not obvious :no (i totally missed it)

Grover
12-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Katie -its fine as long as you compliment me on my sig ticker HA HA HA AHA :giggle

kwisie
12-29-2008, 08:20 AM
DAILY'S:
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load - 49 pts

Total - 349 pts

Happy Anniversary!!

KatieMae
12-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Ooo, Happy Anniversary to you too Kimberly :heart

Sam, if I was going to Disney, I'd have a countdown too! ;)

Grover
12-29-2008, 09:57 AM
:kiss

arelyn
12-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Happy Anniversary!!

DAILY'S:
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load 52pts

50pts

492 total points

charla
12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
DAILY'S:
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load
Hot Spots: 5mins = 15pts (limit of 30pts/day) x 2 = 30pts

I will also give you an EXTRA TEN POINTS per item that you get OUT of your pantry space or fridge - you know, that thing - whatever it might be - that you bought with great expectations of trying a new recipe, but it's been months & you haven't made it? Or made it & didn't like it? It's time to get that stuff out of the way :yes 10pts x 5 items = 50pts

FINAL TOTAL - 600pts

monkeylicious
12-30-2008, 07:19 AM
DAILY'S:
Laundry: Wash, Dry, Fold, Put away - 3pts per step OR 20pts per completed load 49 pts