PDA

View Full Version : Tell me to let them go

TraceMama
10-31-2008, 05:56 AM
I have a few Little People sets and accessories from the 1970's, I think. :shrug They were given to me by a former babysitter who played with them as a child. So, she decluttered them onto me. ;)

And now even though my boys don't play with them very often, even though the people are practically choking hazards, I can't get rid of them. :blush

Why? :shrug Because when they're out, my kids *do* play with them, --- for a little bit at least --- there are cool swingsets and cars and whatever that go with them. Ugh :sigh

:help

expatmom
10-31-2008, 05:59 AM
Get rid of them! I did the same thing last year & we don't miss them one bit.

Ebay them. They are considered vintage now. You could actually make a bit of money & buy something you all really like & need. :)

ProudMommaof2
10-31-2008, 06:35 AM
Get rid of them! I did the same thing last year & we don't miss them one bit.

Ebay them. They are considered vintage now. You could actually make a bit of money & buy something you all really like & need. :)

That's what I was thinking...you could probably make a pretty good amount on them on Ebay. Collectors would LOVE to have them. :yes
I understand though, I have trouble getting rid of things like that too. :hug2

KatieMae
10-31-2008, 06:39 AM
E-Bay! E-Bay! E-Bay! :cheer

Blue Savannah
10-31-2008, 08:01 AM
E-Bay! E-Bay! E-Bay! :cheer

:yes :yes :yes

purstrength
10-31-2008, 09:09 AM
So should I take this as a hint that I should ebay mine too. :shifty Mine actually were mine and my siblings when we were kids. :nails I have such a hard time decluttering! :giggle

TraceMama
10-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Okay.....Ebay :) Just don't tell my MIL, because she's been trying to get me to ebay for years now. ;)

Off to check current prices! :yes

Mother of Sons
10-31-2008, 12:34 PM
I have a bunch too. I don't think they'd bring much on ebay though, only the pretty rare ones. You never know. Mine are all in a box put away.