PDA

View Full Version : "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?" by Peter Walsh

KatieMae
09-27-2008, 01:35 PM
If you happen to be kind messy & kinda unhealthy, like me, you should borrow this from your library. :yes2 It's quickly climbing the ladder of my favorite books, right up there with the Sandra Felton books now. He echoes many of her sentiments and observation/solutions, but with regard specifically to your own physical well-being in relation to your home. They're really not so dissimilar.

You know the author Peter Walsh from TLC's "Clean Sweep" show & his first book "It's All Too Much."

Has anyone else read this? :tu or :td?

diamondintherough
09-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh my goodness. I have been battling ALL DAY with the feelings associated with my clutter--particularly my bedroom. It's a disaster area. Yet, I feel paralyzed to do anything about it. Coincidentally, I'm heading out to the library shortly and will look for that book.

monkeylicious
09-27-2008, 01:40 PM
planning on checking my library too - was just looking at sandra felton's messie manual thinking i needed to skim through it again and get re-motivated :O

by the way - i'm picture girl and kind of embarrassed by a couple pics - a couple of them i picked up before taking pics too :blush