PDA

View Full Version : Where, oh where, do you buy your liquid castille soap?

erinwtx
09-27-2008, 07:32 AM
I can't find it at my local grocery that carries tons of orangic and green cleaners, or at Walmart. Should I contact the wellness store? I don't remember them carrying cleaning products.

Thanks! :heart

Psyche
09-27-2008, 07:39 AM
I've seen it at Meijer by the shampoo and at WF and the local HFS

joyful mama
09-27-2008, 10:58 AM
trader joes is decent, but I loooove dr. bronners

i order one or two when I get all our soaps and stuff at vitacost, so cheap there

this (http://www.vitacost.com/Dr-Bronners-18-in-1-Pure-Castile-Soap) is my fave :tu, I foudn the peppermint a bit strong, the rose is nice, and the unscented is great for lots and lots of things, too.

klpmommy
09-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Trader Joes & Kroger both have it. But at Kroger it isn't with the other soaps & cleaning products, it is in the "healthy food" section with a few other things like Burts Bees stuff.

me
09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
if your local grocery stores dont carry it im pretty sure a wellness store would :yes or try asking the grocery store mngr if you could special order it if they have a natural section. :)

Blue Savannah
09-28-2008, 04:33 PM
I get the gallon size Dr. Bronner's from Frontier. It's a great deal, and lasts forever.

erinwtx
09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Of course there is no WF, Trader Joe's or Kroger in my area! But I did find some Dr. Bonner's in my local Alternative Foods store. Thank you ladies!

JessicaTX
09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
United Grocery sells it where the burts bees stuff is located. Target sells it in the cosmetics section, I don't know if Drug emporium is a chain or not, but we have a store named that that sells it, and my natural health foods store carries it, with a hefty price tag :P