PDA

View Full Version : *Bleugh* Dog hair everywhere!

Living My Dream
09-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Hehehe Never noticed the different icons for this board....

Someone pleeeeeeeeeease tell me theres a way to help my little lady stop shedding so much. the milkman said butter once a week. Shes not a long haired dog but seems to shed everywhere!

HELP

Johns_Gal
09-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Can you get the Furminator over there? It's a pretty nifty brush that gets ALL that dead hair off so it goes into the trash rather than your carpets.
Is she a certain breed?

Living My Dream
09-04-2008, 10:18 AM
just a cross breed well mixed :) bits of whippet, labrador, german shepherd, beagal, hound??? like i said shes a good mixture

Amber
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
The best way that I have found to stop the shedding is brush them. I have heard good things about the furminator although I haven't tired one yet.

Or, you could just wait for winter to come :shifty

Marrae
09-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm sure you can get a special attachment for the hoover for grooming pets but depending on the temperament of the dog that might not work.

flipflopsmom
09-04-2008, 02:42 PM
The best way that I have found to stop the shedding is brush them.

:yes

That and bathing her regularly is the only way to slow down my dog's constant shedding. I still have to vacuum daily to keep the floor clean enough for the baby to roll around on though.

AmyDoll
09-04-2008, 02:57 PM
I have a furminator - it does take out a LOT of hair but I still fill the dyson up daily. :shrug