PDA

View Full Version : Messie Moms Remedial Edition Week 2, Day 1 (May 12)

RealLifeMama
05-12-2008, 09:35 AM
OK, well, today is my regular cleaning day. :haha I bet you did not think I had one of those.
I normally have a small list of things I do, very similar to Flylady's Weekly Home Blessing.
Then, DH told someone she could come over to use our scanner, which is in our dungeon room. :jawdrop We don't use that room at all anymore, so it is just a catch all.
I literally had to clear a path. :blush
So, today's challenge will reflect what I need to do or have done.
I am not feeling like myself at all today, I am very out of sorts, so I am not very chatty or quippy or creative. I am just going to list what I need to do.

1) Pick your worst room. The one that makes you shudder. Spend 5 minutes clearing a path. Just 5 minutes. Take a trash bag and an empty laundry basket in there and start tossing trash in the bag and other stuff in the basket.

2) Gather up all the trash in your home and take it out. Our trash day is tomorrow, so I always do this on Monday. If this does not apply to you, maybe just empty the wastebaskets?

3) Clear the floor in the main area of the home and vacuum the middles

4) Do your dishes.

I forgot about points. If you are keeping track, then give yourself 20 for each item completed.

klpmommy
05-12-2008, 12:07 PM
my garage is in desparate need of a path, I spent a few minutes in there earlier today. It is sad that I have a two car garage that is an obstacle course to walk through, much less even dream of getting a car in!!

I emptied the wastebaskets & did the dishes, I don't know that I *want* to vaccuum. :bag