PDA

View Full Version : Spring cleaning is finally getting to me!

WI Mama05
05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
I've finally got the itch. I've been sitting here making detailed lists for each room downstairs so far. I really need to get this place to a place of maintenance and a deep cleaning (hopefully) will do it! I'm also hoping it will boost my decluttering count :giggle. I am SOOO in the mood to get rid of stuff! I should warn hubby to hide his stuff in the garage :giggle.

RiverRock
05-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Have fun with it!

I'm motivated to get my housekeeping schedules updated (based on Flylady's Control Journal idea). I suppose that puts me a step behind where you are since you already have your lists...but I can relate to that itch to get to it!

KatieMae
05-06-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm trying to not over-plan this time around. I'm only allowing myself to get the list made for two rooms at a time (one to work on & one to plan or remember extra things I wanted to clean, but didn't think of when I made the list the first time.) So far, my room & bathroom are done; the kids room is next & I'm working on the list for my linen closet... then the guest room, kids bath, dining room, living room, powder room, pantry, kitchen, basement... and then it'll be time to decorate for Christmas :haha