PDA

View Full Version : vent-hubby just doesn't get it

LadybugSam
05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
I was sick earlier this week and then hubby was sick, and i still had a million errands to run so the house is kind of a mess right now. DH's cousin calls and hubby gives me about 10 minutes notice that he's coming over. So i scramble to clean the livingroom. and clean up the kitchen a little bit. Then his cousin gets here.

Apparently his cousin has never been in our apartment before because hubby decides to give him the grand tour of the house and all the dirty rooms in it. I only cleaned the front room, he went and showed him every single room that i've been throwing stuff to get it out of the front room. :banghead I am so embarrassed :blush

Why did he have to show him the entire house?! Couldn't he have waited until a better time?!

RiverRock
05-03-2008, 11:57 AM
:hug2 Even a year after we had first built our house dh would give the grand tour, including closets! :jawdrop

LadybugSam
05-03-2008, 12:28 PM
ugh, so after hubby and his cousin left i decided ot ge toff the computer and clean the house. I get most of the hosue done but our bedroom (its always last to get clean) and then i sit down and relax. Hubby and his cousin come back here to go searching through caleb's closet to find something (the part of the closet is ALL storage and a huge mess. And he drags the box he wants out of the closet and sets them down on the bed in OUR bedroom (the only room in the house that isn't clean) and starts to dig through it

:hissyfit :banghead I don't have the heart to lecture him about it right now, he's feeling kind of sicky at the moment and is tired from going thorugh all the boxes that they did :(

kwisie
05-03-2008, 12:29 PM
DH did that once, and only once. My reaction was so over the top (I sobbed for hours) that he never did it again. :shifty

LadybugSam
05-03-2008, 12:30 PM
DH did that once, and only once. My reaction was so over the top (I sobbed for hours) that he never did it again. :shifty

:think

OK no i'm kidding :O :hugheart but i know the feeling. I felt like turning into slime and hiding under a rock.

crunchymum
05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
:hug2 i SOOO understand. dh is always taking people through the messiest parts of the house (oh, and saying yes to his parents coming over in 20 minutes... :rolleyes )

here, i just baked these in my messy kitchen, have one: :cookie