PDA

View Full Version : Charts for home keeping schedules

poopoo
05-02-2008, 04:35 AM
When making "home keeping schedules" has anyone actually made up a schedule on paper to mark off what they have done? And if so, would it be possible to give me some ideas what you used, if you used columns or what? I would like to start making a cleaning chart where I can mark off when I have done, but I don't even know where or how to start.
Thank You,
PooPoo

KatieMae
05-02-2008, 04:51 AM
I have a daily routine + special chores for each day that I made using Excel. It's very similar to the Motivated Moms chore lists that you can buy (I actually did buy her 2008 version & then modified it to what I need to get done each day.) So anyway, I print out a whole month at a time (just on regular printer paper) and then cross things off as I do them during the day. I really need that sense of completion :yes You can read what I have on my list here (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/mb/index.php?topic=162045.msg1647723#msg1647723)

ladybug
05-02-2008, 08:07 AM
you could get a dry erase board, and make collums with black tape, and then write days of week and chores along the top and sides, and then check off with your dry erase marker each day/week....just an idea for you....