PDA

View Full Version : going to sc diet

amstermarie
05-01-2008, 10:52 AM
it will be a very slow change over b/c i can not afford to throw away the food i have. but everythign i buy from hear on out will be scd legl. when i am all scd i will go back and do the into diet for 5 days than stage 1 , 2 and so on. i am not sure we will be doing the yougourt, ds1 is casin free, so i will probably leave him that way maybe the rest of us will. i am hoping RIckys Autism will improve, he will be more manageable, i am hoping TJ will be less in a fog (add) i am hoping to get rid of all of our yeast. i know we are full of it as i have on and off thrush for 3 yrs now. and the kiddos keep getting yeast rashes on there bottoms. sigh. i am hoping my depression/ thyroid and sugar issues will resolve. I would like to see DH astma get better.. but he has told me "i work 2 jobs i am going to eat how i want" sigh he also have a big nasty fugus toe :sick o well let the man live with the results of his stubborness.. a big problem i know i will have is DH and his darn soda, he will insist i buy it for him but the kids as they do now will see him drinking it and it will be war. i have never wanted the kids on soda but then they see dh drinking it and cry. another problem is money :yes2 i don't have the money to buy the cocunt flour to make the bread. it is soooo expensive and you need allot of eggs.. ill probably do bread only do it once in a while. i know on latter stages the almond flour is good too.. but that is also expensive. i can't get out of my head though a meal. i am used to a meat veggie and potatoe or rice. i always thought brown rice was good for you and i have been buying that. sigh.. what do you guys eat? 2 veggies? a veggie and a fruit? we don't do fish, so it will just be chicken and beef.. i just feel so limit less in my meal plans. and i need to do this as cheep as possable we used to do chillie and that wont be allowed for some time. :cry i also anticipate a problem with ketchup.. my kids can not live with out it..
so mommas tell me yiour meal plans and any suggestions thanks....