PDA

View Full Version : give me your *best* stain removing tips please... for set-in stains

joyful mama
04-21-2008, 06:22 AM
I have a couple of things with set in stains I want OUT if I can. I reallllly don't want to throw them out, they are one of the few maternity shirts that fit me and look pretty. I'd like a natural one, but if its not completely natural and I only use it on occassion that's ok too.

I've tried the shaklee stuff, and it only helped a little...

MarynMunchkins
04-21-2008, 06:27 AM
OxiClean works really well if you *extremely* hot water and let it soak overnight. :)

Sarai
04-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Totally not natural (sorry) but the BEST stain remover I've found is the new Shout w/Resolve. It is amazing- it took out set-in chocolate stains from DS's white shirt. I've tried just about everything, too. :shrug

joyful mama
04-21-2008, 07:22 PM
:ty2

illinoismommy
04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
This is a good one.... dug out the baby clothes, some of them have stains that apperaed during storage.... any other ideas :popcorn ... I might get one of those products...

Marielle
04-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Zout pretreater. Then oxyclean with a warm wash. I'm notoriously clumsy even when not pregnant and the zout/oxyclean combo has gotten out tomato & grease stains.

FaithfilledGranolaChick
04-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Defiantly Oxyclean, it's one of the only "un-natural" cleaning items in our home- seriously, it works so good...I've saved alot of money from not having to replace clothes/towels/ shoes etc...

happyhousewife
04-21-2008, 08:23 PM
another oxy-cleanvote...my mom sweras by it...be sure to use hot water. :heart