PDA

View Full Version : Messie Moms - April 14 - 20 Challenge RECAP

Blue Savannah
04-19-2008, 07:38 AM
Monday Challenge: Floors - Sweep and wash hard-surface floors in your home. 100 points!
Bonus #1 - If you feel really ambitious, vacuum the main living areas of your home. 75 points
Bonus #2 - If you feel like Superwoman, dust the main living areas, too. 50 points

Tuesday Challenge: Your hobby stuff! Spend 15 minutes organizing/tidying your hobby supplies. 100 points
Bonus #1 - If you have your stuff in boxes, label the boxes 50 points
Bonus #2 - You've all figured out by now how creative I am. . . so, double points for any hobby supplies you declutter.

Wednesday Challenge: i.r.o.n.i.n.g. There. I said it. 25 points for every garment you iron.
Bonus #1 - Hang up and put away the things you've ironed. Don't let all that hard work go to waste! 75 points
Bonus #2 - Put away the ironing board and iron. 50 points

Thursday Challenge: Spend 15 minutes in your pantry (or cupboard or wherever you store food). Put things away, toss expired food, etc. 75 points
Bonus #1 - 25 points for every shelf you dust/wipe down
Bonus #2 - If you found something yummy stashed in your pantry, bake it up and or serve it to your family. 50 points

Friday Challenge: Paperwork! Somewhere in your house is a hotspot that contains papers that need your attention! Take care of them. . . 75 points
Bonus #1 - Have anything to file? It takes less time than looking for it later (ask me how I know! :doh) 50 points
Bonus #2 - Dust the surface where the hotspot formerly resided. 25 points

Weekend Challenge: Connect with someone. Take time to call a friend or do something special with someone in your family. 75 points
Bonus #1 - Connect with God. Set aside a little extra time to spend with God this weekend. 50 points
Bonus #2 - Relax. Something extra for yourself. 50 points