PDA

View Full Version : Very Mixed Feelings

Beth1231
04-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Here's where I ditch the trying to please mentality and get hard-core honest....

Back when I was in college, dating now Hubby and seriously punitive....I met an AP mom. My very first exposure in fact. I thought she was crazy, but I couldn't deny her kids were both great kids and it was a very close family. But the thing I thought was the absolute craziest is that she and her husband slept with her kids. I hated that idea and decided that even if I was starting to soften on the whole non-punitive idea that I would never in a million years have a baby or worse, child that couldn't go to sleep or stay asleep without my body nearby.

Okay, so now.....I have tried and tried and tried to get my sweet baby to sleep in her crib and only nurse two or at the most, three times at night. I WORK and 5:30AM morning call really really stinks when you have a baby crawling all over you periodically through the night, crying until you give in and nurse AGAIN (even if it's a stinkin' hour since you have last nursed) and to top it all off...my husband is sleeping on the couch lately because we only have a full-size bed and it's too tight of a fit! :mad

Okay, I admit I like the feeling of my sleeping baby peacefully SLEEPING beside me. But it doesn't last all night or even close to that. And I miss touching my feet to my husband's feet during the night and I miss cuddling and falling asleep in his arms. :( I DON'T want Anina to get older and older month by month and decide that she can only sleep beside me and nothing else will do. I want her to sleep in her crib (in our room) and I am just frustrated.

This is the ONE thing I wanted to avoid about AP and here I am, totally stuck. CIO is, of course not an option. She just cries and cries and cries (in my arms or Daddy's arms) until I finally give in and nurse her. I've tried to hold her and wait her out, believe me. Anything to get into a different routine. But the routine is just getting WORSE and I am SICK of it.

*takes a deep breath*

If you read all that then I don't know what to think except that you probably understand and also feel stuck or that you are just being a caring Mama.

Calliope
04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
:hugheart :cry I have nothing to add except that I am in the exact same spot with this issue. I love co-sleeping, but I miss cuddling my husband. I feel like the fact that I am there with my boobs right in DS's face is what encourages him to want to nurse all night. I have no idea how to make him sleep in a crib even if I wanted to. Last night, DS was super twitchy so I pushed him over in our side-carred crib because I couldn't take it anymore. Within three minutes, he squirmed IN HIS SLEEP over two feet and on top of the crack so he could snuggle with me again. :happytears :cry

I feel confused, conflicted, like I must be doing something wrong, like I have no IDEA what I'm doing and I worry that I'm just making it all worse by worrying about it. I want to do what's best, but I have no idea what that is.

Beth1231
04-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Thank you, Grace....you're awesome as usual :hug

You're describing part of my major problem with all of this cosleeping stuff. I've read about the baby snuggles, the sweetness of just being able to turn over and plug in nipple....BUT there is also the thing of being so, so sore in the morning in my back and hips from all that turning and rolling and falling asleep in weird positions so I don't elbow her in the head by mistake. And then there is the thing of they don't stay asleep. They get bigger and head butt you at 3AM while crying and trying to climb on top of you. And I think I feel....disillusioned with the whole thing. I imagined a much happier, sweeter experience for everyone that did no involve me literally pushing her off me because I've just been head butted too many times in one (very early) morning. And I can't figure out how to get her to fall asleep in her crib and stay asleep for more than three hours. Then she's up and awake every hour and around 3:30AM I give up and she ends up with me and Hubby gets pushed to the couch.

Is this mothering stuff just supposed to be incredibly hard and frustrating the first year? What am I supposed to learn from this?

Sigh.

expatmom
04-17-2008, 12:25 PM
The age your babies are at was the hardest age for sleeping for all 3 of my kids. :hug2 I know right now it seems endless, but honestly it does get better. The ages between starting mobility to steady walking seemed to make for really challenging sleeping.

Where do they nap? My dd was a much better crib napper then nightime crib sleeper. Once she got dangerous being left alone on the bed to sleep at night, we started her out in her pack n play & then moved her in with us once she woke up after we were in our bed. Her crib time eventually lengthed so I got a good chunk of alone time prior to our early morning snuggles.

I'd like to say that there was some magic thing we did that made it better, but honestly it was mostly just time.

Rest assured you aren't doing anything wrong & you aren't messing them up for their future sleep habits. Babies are needy, but they won't always be needy. In the midst of it though it does seem like it might last forever. :hug2

allisonintx
04-17-2008, 12:29 PM
yea, I remember going out of my mind when my babies were that age :hug It did pass.

Have you already tried the NCSS stuff

Beth1231
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
I've read NCSS a couple of times all the way through and even given it an honest go. But I really do need a consistent schedule to get it going and with me working and Anina at two different caregivers (one mom Mon and Tues and one mom Wed-Fri) it's pretty close to impossible for it be consistent

Notice my ticker......

I am going to throw all of my "I'm out of school!!!!!" energy into getting this child into a good, solid routine. And then I'll work from there.

For now, I guess I just come here to vent ;) and thank you for reassuring me that this is a time thing. I really do worry I'm going to end up with a toddler who won't sleep by herself. If my goal was a family bed, then I guess this wouldn't bug me quite as much? I don't know since my goals are a little bit different. :shrug

monkeylicious
04-17-2008, 12:41 PM
beth & grace - once again, i am right there with ya! evie prefers to sleep attached (i love AP - but not that attached!) and will sleep unlatched for some of the night (i can't sleep when she is latched) but always very very near me. and when she wakes cries until i give in. (and dh so helpfully will say "is she hungry? no- she just came off 10 min ago :mad at which point i usually resentfully give in :blush ) i get to the point where i'm feeling resentful - and then guilty about that.

someone mentioned nap situation - yeah - well that's on me usually - literally

i definately need to go find my NCSS book (but mine is the toddler one) something must give and i yearn to do it as gently as possible, but it seems there will be some crying involved (not CIO) probably both her and me :cry

all i can say is that gigi does now sleep in her own bed (most nights :shifty ) and never slept in her crib regularly until she was 2... so i know there is hope! :heart

Calliope
04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
I really do worry I'm going to end up with a toddler who won't sleep by herself. If my goal was a family bed, then I guess this wouldn't bug me quite as much? I don't know since my goals are a little bit different. :shrug

It would be helpful if I had a clue what my goals were. I think this is the problem with being a co-sleeper by default. You have no idea where you are going or it will or should end. :shifty

expatmom
04-17-2008, 12:46 PM
I really do worry I'm going to end up with a toddler who won't sleep by herself.

:hug All 3 of my kids have had phases like your Anina. Right now they are all up asleep in their own rooms, having fallen asleep by themselves after dh & I tucked them into bed. Even my 22 month old dd!

Your dd is still very young. She is connecting & reconnecting with you thru the night. She feels safe snuggled into you. She is learning that sleep is an okay state of being & to fall asleep peacefully. You are building a good association with sleep that will benefit her in the long term.

Yuliana
04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
No advice because I am not married but I thank you for been so honest about your feelings :hugheart

Katigre
04-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Don't even worry about the toddler issue right now - seriously, when they're a toddler you can explain things to them more and the understand a bit more. We coslept/nursed to sleep full-time until DS was 18ish months and then did a gradual (4+ months gradual) transition to not nursing to sleep, nightweaning, and sleeping in a crib/toddler bed instead of next to us. Don't borrow trouble from tomorrow - just focus on today's issues and do the best you can with that :).

homesteadmama
04-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Don't even worry about the toddler issue right now - seriously, when they're a toddler you can explain things to them more and the understand a bit more. We coslept/nursed to sleep full-time until DS was 18ish months and then did a gradual (4+ months gradual) transition to not nursing to sleep, nightweaning, and sleeping in a crib/toddler bed instead of next to us. Don't borrow trouble from tomorrow - just focus on today's issues and do the best you can with that :).

I SOOO needed to hear this today! I'm right there with you Grace and Beth. We have been trying so hard to get dd to go to sleep without the boob, and then to stay asleep, or be able to put herself back to sleep when she awakes in the middle of the night, without the boob. Nothing.is.working. It is so hard on both me (when I have to nurse all.night.long), and dh when he is up for three straight hours trying to walk her down in the middle of the night so that she can learn to do it without the boob. It's not working. I'm really looking forward to that 18 mo stage when you say it begins to change. Lord, Pul-eeeeeeee-ssse! :pray4 In the meantime, I will keep reading posts like this because it is comforting to know others can relate.

Calliope
04-17-2008, 04:20 PM
I think the other issue I'm having is that I keep reading "with co-sleeping, everyone sleeps better!" :think Let's see. Daddy's retreated to the couch. Mommy has a crick in her back and is exhausted from nursing all night. Baby *might* be sleeping better, but it's hard to tell when you are hearing about crib sleepers at this age who only wake up once or twice a night. As far as I can tell this is only better than not sleeping at all. :/

Katigre
04-17-2008, 04:39 PM
I don't agree that 'with cosleeping, everyone sleeps better" - for some families that is true (it was for us until about 18 months when we started changing things). You're not doing anything 'wrong' that it's not peaceful and restful for you IMO - i think that so much depends on the personality of the individual baby and parents that there's no hard and fast rule for how it plays out, especially with older infants (i think generally newborns sleep better when they're with their parents than without, but once you're at 4+ months old it seems to vary a lot more).

Titus2Momof4
04-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Allow me to post and tell you that what you are feeling is absolutely totally NORMAL. :hug2

Sure you read all about cosleeping and how wonderful it is (and you even decided against it :shifty :) ) and so when your sweet smelling teeny tiny newborn came home, you couldn't imagine a better place for her to sleep but between the two of you. And how convenient for nursing too, huh? :)

Fast forward 5-6 months, and you are going bonkers. You aren't the first (ask me how I know :shifty)

Couple of things -

if you want her to sleep in the crib, I would suggest you put the crib in another room. You are probably cringing right now. Go ahead. I'll wait.

So anyway.... I say this because, in my personal experience having btdt a few times ;) it seems as though having them in the crib in the room isn't much better- they will pull themselves up and stand at the crib (or just sit up), staring out between the crib slats crying and crying, because they *see* you and don't understand why you are so deaf that you don't hear them. Typical. :)

It's also not unusual that you trying to 'wait her out' won't work, because, well, she isn't stupid- she KNOWS you have the goods right there, why won't you just give it to her?? LOL

Some ideas:

She's about 6 months, right? Were you hoping to wait until 1 yr before starting solids, or is she eating any solids at this point?

What does her day time feeding 'schedule' look like- is she a good eater?

What happens when you try to lay her down in the crib (sure that she is full) and continue to pat her back until your arm is ready to fall off? (this is how we broke our cosleepers, btw.....weeks and weeks of this, gradually having to pat for less and less time until the patting phased itself out)

*ETA* I just checked your sig and see that she's actually 9 months old. For some reason I was thinking she was around 6.

SouthPaw
04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Just for us, we transition to crib between 6-9 months. I also partially nightwean then (fully by a year). It's very important for me to get sleep and I am a SUPER light sleeper. It is physically impossible for me to do the "nurse while asleep" or "nurse and go right back to sleep" that I hear of, so I zombie myself for 6 months and then start returning to sanity for my own sake. :shifty You can cosleep or not cosleep and still be AP as long as you are attentive to their needs. :)

Amber
04-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I wanted to add that just because your baby sleeps in a crib doesn't mean that you are going to be getting up any less to nurse. I didn't cosleep with either of my boys as babies (it was uncomfortable for me to nurse laying down)...but I was still up and down all night nursing or patting them back to sleep :shrug Even when we night weaned they didn't sleep through the night. In fact I start cosleeping with Cole I night weaned him...and dh started cosleeping with Kyle when he night weaned.

klpmommy
04-17-2008, 06:23 PM
I was an unwilling cosleeper with E. I only started to cosleep at 6ish months b/c I couldn't lay down in my bed for more than an hour at a time before I had to go get her. Cosleeping saved my sanity. Literally. I never slept well while she was attached & she was attached most of the night (it was also around this age that I intro'ed a paci, also for my sanity, it helped, but she still nursed nearly constantly). But I did get more rest b/c I didn't have to listen to the monitor, get up, get her, walk to the chair, nurse, then get her back in her bed & lay down-- constantly praying for more than an hour of sleep & rarely getting it.

E was & remains high needs, intense & very touchy. She still pets us when she is tired.

Now S is a totally different baby. Totally. I honestly couldn't tell you if she nurses at night or not, I sleep through it most nights. I don't think it is me, I think it is that she is so much easier going than E was. E is still a worse sleeper than S most nights.

I am not telling you this to "scare" you or anything like that. :no I just want to let you know that in your bed or in the crib-- you would likely not be getting much sleep either way. :shrug Some kids are just more intense & need more touch than others. Dh slept in the other room on a twin for a long time while E was in our bed b/c she was up.so.much.at.night. she kept him awake. However, most nights S doesn't bother him one bit so she sleeps b/w us. Again, it is totally different personalities. You *might* find that if he sleeps in a crib you are up less, but honestly, you will likely find out with his personality that you are up just as much.

I have told you, haven't I, that I took a lot of consolation in something I read once. I read that really bright, gifted people were worse sleepers when they were babies. So there were many nights that I told myself that E was a *genius*. :shifty

:hug

Soliloquy
04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
For now, I guess I just come here to vent ;) and thank you for reassuring me that this is a time thing. I really do worry I'm going to end up with a toddler who won't sleep by herself.

:hug2 :hug2 :hug2 :hug2 :hug2 :hug2 :hug2
It is a phase and it will pass--it will probably come back again around 18 months, though, so be forewarned. Around 12 months and 18 months are the worst for sleep, IMO. Some kids it lasts from 12-18ish months. :yawn

Regardless, Anina WILL sleep on her own. We've had a family bed from day one in the hospital w/ Gracie. We have never even tried to get her to sleep in a crib. Shortly after her 3rd birthday, she started sleeping through the night and she will now willingly sleep w/ Grandma or a cousin. She likes someone to be in bed w/ her when she falls asleep but she is fine sleeping through the night on her own. We still do have a family bed but she is able to adapt to other situations.

Also, is Anina getting any teeth? Trying to night wean (even partially) while teething is like trying to staple Jello to the wall . . . .

Calliope
04-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Kimberly - I just need a recording of you saying, "It will be okay. E was just like that. We survived and you will too. Remember, these are all signs that your child is a genius." I would play it constantly all day long. :)

klpmommy
04-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Kimberly - I just need a recording of you saying, "It will be okay. E was just like that. We survived and you will too. Remember, these are all signs that your child is a genius." I would play it constantly all day long. :)

:lol ITU. E is fun & funny, but tough to parent. I am so glad S is easy going. I wouldn't change E, but I am glad I don't have two of her. :shifty

And, Grace-- it *will* be okay. E was *just* like that. We survived. You will too. Remember, these are all signs that R is a genius. ;) :hug

Calliope
04-17-2008, 06:59 PM
And, Grace-- it *will* be okay. E was *just* like that. We survived. You will too. Remember, these are all signs that R is a genius. ;) :hug

You'e going to lay hands on me and say this outloud when we finally meet, aren't you? :lol

illinoismommy
04-17-2008, 07:01 PM
just sympathy because I am bad without sleep too :hug2

klpmommy
04-17-2008, 07:28 PM

You'e going to lay hands on me and say this outloud when we finally meet, aren't you? :lol

:laughtears sure thing.

nurturinglovely
04-17-2008, 10:56 PM
i have some suggestions, cause i a SO there right now...but computer is going to die... i will try in the a.m.!

night ladies!

RealLifeMama
04-17-2008, 11:10 PM
I have not read all the answers yet, but by the way you are describing things makes me think she is around nine months old. I have a hard time sleeping with a nine month old, that sleep stage is so hard as is the fact we as moms tend to think that they are older babies now, so why are they not sleeping! But it does get better.

Beth1231
04-18-2008, 11:13 AM
What a relief to pour out my ugly emotions all over the place and get grace, hugs and kindness as a response! :heart Someday my heart will unlearn the "negative emotions get punished/shamed" mentality.....

Last night, a very nice girl came to our home and Hubby and I went out on a date. It was WONDERFUL. Adult conversation, cheesecake :shifty and best of all a sleeping baby (in the crib!) when I got home. The babysitter said she didn't even want her bottle, she just rocked and patted her to sleep. That's because I cluster fed her before we left, I bet. And warm, snuggly mommy is not the same as a babysitter with a bottle.

I got to sleep with my husband till 2AM! Then he retreated to the couch, Anina came to bed with me and she only wanted to nurse twice till the 5:30AM wake-up call. I so needed that. I needed it badly and I feel like I can face another week or two of being climbed on and head-butted etc.

Yes, a tooth is coming in. And she has a cold. I'll surive...she's a genius ;) Thank you so much for your replies, I'm sure I'll come back and reread them all again when I'm ready to lose it.

expatmom
04-18-2008, 11:24 AM
:hug I'm glad you had a nice evening last night.

Calliope
04-18-2008, 11:26 AM
:giggle R had a great night too. I actually got a 5 hour chunk of sleep for the first time in weeks. He does this every time I complain online about our sleep situation. It's like he knows. :shifty

nurturinglovely
04-18-2008, 10:29 PM
well - it looks like there is no more need for suggestions.... what i have been doing has been working... so i figured that i would post it anyway.

my angel is 9 months old.

he is teething. :doh poor thing.

anyway - here's what i do.

1. the usual calm time 45 min before bed.
2. have a "lovey" that is a part of that down time. (involve it in nursing, cuddling, reading - i have it kiss him and cuddle him)
3. take him into the bedroom (we co-sleep too - by choice ;) )
4. we turn on a white-noise machine that does ocean noises (sounds like shhhh....)
5. i sit with him and ds 1 & 2 and we pray..... that's the big important step. I pray for God's spirit to fill me and to fill the room. I pray for peace, patience, and serenity in our home. Above all - i pray for my mind at heart to have grace; and to sort of separate myself from the situation knowing that the most important thing/goal is for my baby to get the rest he needs - which is sleep from a secure and conted baby that feels safe.
6. then i rock him (if he responds to it) until he gets drowsy.... then i lay him down.
**sometimes he doesn't get drowsy. So on those nights i just lay him down, and he usually sits up right away. i give him his lovey (a plush teddy)
and he will mess around with it, bite it, squeeze it, etc... I will lay him down again and tell him "lay down. ni-night." the pattern could repeat itself again and again (but in reality it doesn't take as long as it seems).
7. Eventually, i may pick him up and cuddle him/rock him until i feel he has transitioned to the ready state, and then i will lay him down again. This time i may apply slight pressure to his hip, thigh, back, belly or chest - depending on what soothes him. But i don't leave it there. I lift up gently, but if he gets sad, i put it back. It is my way of saying, " yes, i am here - but you can do this".
*** there are nights where he resists a whole lot more. On those nights, i still sit on the bed next to him and when i lay him down i do allow him to fuss or even cry, depending on the spirit behind it, and i try to wait until he is or is trying to come to me to actually pick him up. Cause really - there are times with babies that they just want to work it out - almost like a right of passage. - they need to toss and turn and learn how to settle themselves.... like "self-soothing" without the cortisol output or anxiety issues. :shifty ;) So - when he wants me, i pick him up. I love on him. i whisper that it's time to sleep and he needs to lay down. And, when i feel he is calm and ready to try again, we do. But i really try to make sure he is still awake when lying down. If he isn't, and he is in the beginning of light sleep or it's just too hard tonight - then i just lay him down when i can. after all, sleep is my goal, not fear, anger and anxiety! :yes

AFA later on in the night.... i take from Jay Gordon's site. You just need to figure out what your needs are. for me.... i would *love* to sleep uninterrupted from 12-6 - but i don't think any of us are ready for that yet. so, for now.... i am working on not nursing more than every 2-3hrs. YES, that's my goal right now.... we were at every 45min!! and, guess what? 3 1/2 hours just passed!!!!!!! :jawdrop :rockon

so that's what i am doing!!!

HTH! :heart :heart :pray4 :pray4 :pray4 :pray4

BamaGymnCoach
04-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Beth! I was actually coming here to post an almost identical cry for help...

We co-sleep by choice with Ainsley-- she'll be a year old this Thursday. And I have LOVED co-sleeping. But, I miss my hubby. I'd like to try to transistion her to her crib, but (here's the kicker). She immediately throws up when we put her in the crib. It started off she would have such a hissy fit that she would puke within a couple of minutes. Now, she pukes without even crying. She has it down to a science!!

Any help?

bananacake
04-20-2008, 05:38 PM
You're describing part of my major problem with all of this cosleeping stuff. I've read about the baby snuggles, the sweetness of just being able to turn over and plug in nipple....BUT there is also the thing of being so, so sore in the morning in my back and hips from all that turning and rolling and falling asleep in weird positions so I don't elbow her in the head by mistake.

This is my problem as well. And all 3 of us do sleep in a full-sized bed.

We need to start a thread called "Confessions of Reluctant Co-sleepers" :giggle

nurturinglovely
04-20-2008, 07:58 PM
You're describing part of my major problem with all of this cosleeping stuff. I've read about the baby snuggles, the sweetness of just being able to turn over and plug in nipple....BUT there is also the thing of being so, so sore in the morning in my back and hips from all that turning and rolling and falling asleep in weird positions so I don't elbow her in the head by mistake.

This is my problem as well. And all 3 of us do sleep in a full-sized bed.

We need to start a thread called "Confessions of Reluctant Co-sleepers" :giggle

:giggle :yes :clap

Calliope
04-21-2008, 06:44 AM
You know, I have a full. Bananacakes had a full. I think Beth has a full too? Maybe we would all be less conflicted if we had bigger beds. :shifty

RealLifeMama
04-21-2008, 07:16 AM
You know, I have a full. Bananacakes had a full. I think Beth has a full too? Maybe we would all be less conflicted if we had bigger beds. :shifty

Wow, even before children, DH and I could not sleep in a full sized bed together! We needed at least a queen size to be comfy. I would totally just get a bigger bed!

Calliope
04-21-2008, 07:27 AM

Wow, even before children, DH and I could not sleep in a full sized bed together! We needed at least a queen size to be comfy. I would totally just get a bigger bed!

We are all too poor...and BC lives in a shoe.

bananacake
04-21-2008, 08:57 AM

We are all too poor...and BC lives in a shoe.

:spit

Beth1231
04-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Yup, it's the money issue here too right now. Perhaps with the second baby...yes, I think I can see myself making that a financial goal. No #2 until we get a queen!

Meanwhile, my baby tossed and turned all night and into the morning. I must have nursed her at least 10 times. I noticed she was very warm, but thought it was just because of the sheet, my body heat and the warmer temp. Wrong. 101.3 this morning :(

I'm just grateful I didn't try to make her sleep in her crib last night. Poor baby.

monkeylicious
04-22-2008, 07:06 AM
i have to say that a new bed is a wonderful financial goal! we got a new bed a couple months before the arrival of #2 and it was wonderful. i slept so much better and now am at least more comfortable when i'm not sleeping because dd is fussy/nursing all night long ;) even in a queen space feels limited, and when dd1 joins the bed i turn myself and dd2 so our heads are at the foot. but at least there is room for 2 adults and 1 child comfortably and 2 children is still possible (if not particularly comfortable for all!)

RealLifeMama
04-22-2008, 10:54 AM
We have never bought a new bed. Have you checked freecycle or craigslist, or does the idea of a used bed give you the heebee jeebees?
We currently have a king that was handed down from my parents. It is old, but big!

ladybug
04-22-2008, 11:21 AM
(I didn't read all the replies)

I actually started crying when I read the opening post.
Because I could have written that word for word myself.
ugh ugh ugh
I'm soooo there with you!!!
Only we have a King sized bed and I still feel like I'm crowded.
sigh.
Time seems to be what will help this the most. Like, when he's 3, he'll be in his own bed....and I'll be alone with myhubbs in bed.....so, if that is the case, only 2 ish more years of this....LOL!!!!

katiekind
04-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Co-sleeping is sometimes warm and fuzzy and sometimes a big pain in the neck...or back...but it did help, in our family, to have a king-sized bed. Which we bought for $35 dollars from the want-ads in the newspaper! You can sometimes get them pretty cheap because when people move or downsize their kingsized bed often doesn't fit their new place.

A king-sized bed was the best piece of baby gear we had. Not just to ease co-sleeping but also it made it easy to welcome night-mare-frightened or sick children back into our bed. We lived in California when the kids were little and we brought the kids into our bed after earthquakes, too, in case of after-shocks. When they were older it was a cozy curl-up at the end of the day for a big read-aloud session. If you can find one--get one! :tu

Eowyn
04-22-2008, 02:07 PM

Our king-sized bed was the second best purchase for our marriage we ever made. The first best was the CPAP. :shifty

nurturinglovely
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM

Our king-sized bed was the second best purchase for our marriage we ever made. The first best was the CPAP. :shifty

CPAP???? :hunh :scratch

Eowyn
04-22-2008, 08:28 PM

CPAP???? :hunh :scratch

DH's breathing machine. He has sleep apnea. Without it, things are difficult.