PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't end... It's always there.. Looming like a rain cloud.....

hey mommy
04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Housework. I finally got things caught up and the house ready to sell, and guess what happened? We lived our normal lives and the house became a mess again.. The living room is cluttered. The bedroom has clothes all over it.. The kitchen counter is a mess again. The dishes need done. All in 3 days. How does this happen? It was spotless monday morning. It's so unfair......

It's just never ending, isn't it? I'll be picking things up and cleaning until the day I die. Wow... That's a long time(hopefully).

Okay, I have to go clean again now... :sigh

expatmom
04-16-2008, 11:02 AM
You are singing my song sister. :( The never ending cleaning gets me down too, way down.

HomeWithMyBabies
04-16-2008, 11:02 AM
I know, it just doesn't stop! :hug2

DeenyB
04-16-2008, 11:03 AM
You are singing my song sister. :( The never ending cleaning gets me down too, way down.

:yes2

dukeofhazzard
04-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Ugh, I know. It's very demoralizing. Sometimes I'd love to just live in a dirt hut with few possessions and do most of my work outside :giggle.

crunchymum
04-16-2008, 02:24 PM
:hug2 i hear ya. and yes, getting rid of most of our possessions would probably help... *sigh*

tiffany
04-16-2008, 02:48 PM
I heard it put well by Beth Moore in a ladies bible study we did last year - she said we as Americnas have so much stuff we move it out to the garage so we can get new stuff and then we can't park our cars in there so we move it to public storage and pay someone to hold all our "stuff"!! Isn't that the truth!! Whatever happened to the simple life?