PDA

View Full Version : Kirkland F&C for HE?

canadiyank
04-15-2008, 01:28 PM
I bought some of this when mom took me to Costco last month and used it for the first time today. Usually I use "natural" brands but the giant 7th Generation they had was scented and I can't do scents (asthma) so thought I'd give it a shot. So I used it today, it comes with a cup you fill up, with lines 1, 2, and 3. Well, it's says 1 or 2 for regular washers, and use line 2 or 3 for HE. :hunh *More* for HE washers? That's so counterintuitive to me. Well, I filled it to line 2 and dumped the *giant* am't (apparently this stuff is not concentrated, either, dangit :/ ) into the dispenser but man! Has anyone used this brand before in an HE washer? Should I just ignore it and put less in? It's killing me to put that much in, especially when it's more than a standard washer would use!

Amber
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM
I have this detergent...bought it right before we went out and got our new HE washing machine :doh I thought the instructions were kinda screwy too. So I only fill it to just below the 1 line. But I think I could use less because I still have to run a second rinse to get all the suds out :shrug

canadiyank
04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Gahhhh!! A second rinse? :doh

:sigh Well, we'll see if I can get this "line 2" stuff out of my towels, and then I'll use less next time.

:/