PDA

View Full Version : Messie Moms - April 8 Challenge

Blue Savannah
04-08-2008, 06:47 AM
:heart There are lots of potential points in today's challenge!! We only have two beds/bedrooms, so I'm not working things to my advantage today. :giggle

Daily Tasks:

Dishes - 10 pts
Hotspots - 10 pts
Laundry - 15 pts whole, 3 pts/part (wash, dry, fold, put away)
Decluttering - 20 pts for 10 minutes, 5 pts per 5 items; ALSO 10 points to maintain something you've already decluttered. (Example, if you've decluttered your bedroom closet, go through and just straighten things up again.
Bible - 5 pts
Kitchen maintenance - 5 minutes, 25 pts

Today's Challenge: Bedroom - change sheets on the bed - 75 points for every bed you change
Bonus #1 - Double points for any items you declutter or hotspots you clear through in any of the bedrooms :rockon
Bonus #2 - Light dust and vacuum/sweep - 50 points for every bedroom you do!

I'll have new and exciting bonuses tomorrow, I promise. :giggle

inesperada
04-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Deep breath.

Blue Savannah
04-08-2008, 06:57 AM
I had to laugh when I saw your new avi. Appropriate for today.

(I thought about your aversion to bed-making when I was doing the challenge. . . I'm sorry!! :shifty)

inesperada
04-08-2008, 07:00 AM
No problem. I don't mind changing sheets, I just can't find the point in making the bed. :shifty

I have bunches of other stuff to do today, so I just don't know if it will get done. :bag

klpmommy
04-08-2008, 07:38 AM
I need to do the bedrooms, but the kitchen is a bigger priority today. Maybe I can be really, really industrous & do both! :shifty

kwisie
04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
You know, if you guys didn't keep mentioning changing sheets occasionally, there's no telling how long I'd let them go without changing. :bag

kwisie
04-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Daily Tasks:

Hotspots - 10 pts
Laundry - 15 pts whole, 3 pts/part (wash, dry, fold, put away) - 12 pts
Bible - 5 pts

Today's Challenge: Bedroom - change sheets on the bed - 75 points for every bed you change - 300 pts
Bonus #1 - Double points for any items you declutter or hotspots you clear through in any of the bedrooms
Bonus #2 - Light dust and vacuum/sweep - 50 points for every bedroom you do! - 150 pts

Total - 477 pts