PDA

View Full Version : I'm really going to do this

KatieMae
04-06-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm going to clean ALL THEIR TOYS :yes2 We've been sick non-stop for two weeks and I can't even imagine how germy their toys are (actually, I'm still not feeling well & just thinking about that really makes me :sick)

Do you think I can start now - we're still coughing & a little sniffly, but definitely on the mend - or should I wait until we're 100% healthy again?

Blue Savannah
04-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Someone else will be able to better tell you when, but I just wanted to give you some :cheer :cheer :cheer !! That sounds like a big undertaking!

KatieMae
04-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Kristin :) I think I'll just start with the toys in the kitchen & work my way around the downstairs, then move upstairs. It's mostly stuffed animals upstairs, so vacuuming those will be a lot simpler than wiping down allllllllll that plastic stuff in our kitchen & living room :phew But you know, Jude is 9+ months old & fully mobile, so their stuff REALLY needs to be cleaned since anything he can reach goes directly into his mouth :shifty Now if I can just keep him from chewing on the big kids' sippy cups :hunh :giggle

TraceMama
04-07-2008, 05:09 AM
:hug2 Sorry you've all been so sick. Remember to use that dishwasher for things that don't have batteries or won't break if submersed in water :yes And, :rockon :tu for tackling such a big project!