PDA

View Full Version : Messie Moms - This week's April challenges, recap

Blue Savannah
04-05-2008, 06:55 AM
I'm posting this in case any of you want to work on some challenges you might have missed during the week. NO PRESSURE! If it's overwhelming, just ignore me. :shifty In any case, make sure you post your points from this last week!!

Tuesday Challenge: Double points for doing any laundry you've been putting off: delicates, handwash, etc.
Bonus #1: Straighten the area where you keep your laundry detergent, etc. 50 points
Bonus #2: Clean off/wipe down your washer/dryer 50 points

Wednesday Challenge: Pick the room your family hangs out together in the most. Spend 15 minutes doing whatever needs to be done. 50 points
Bonus #1: Quick dust and vacuum (or sweep) the room 50 points
Bonus #2: Do something with your family in the room; play a game, read a book, whatever. :) 75 points

Thursday Challenge: Spend 10 minutes cleaning out your car or trunk. 75 points
Bonus #1: Vacuum/dust bust the seats/floors. Don't worry about a perfect vacuum job--just clean up the petrified cheerios. 75 points
Bonus #2: Put away the things you took out of your car. 100 points

Friday Challenge: Paperwork Spend 15 minutes catching up on paperwork. Sort though newspapers/magazines, pay bills, do something about that pile on your desk, whatever! 75 points
Bonus #1: Properly dispose of/file your sorted papers 50 points
Bonus #2: If you found something you have been wanted to read while you went though your paperwork, make yourself a cup of something yummy, and sit down and read it! 50 points (75 points if you have completed the challenge and bonus before doing this :shifty)

Weekend Challenge: Pamper your family. Do something/bake something extra special for your family. (and clean up when you're done!) 100 points
Bonus #1: Pamper yourself. Take a warm bath, read a book, whatever you love! 75 points

kwisie
04-05-2008, 08:50 AM
I posted this in yesterday's post, but in case you didn't see it there,

What are the points for the Friday challenge? :giggle

Blue Savannah
04-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Those are important details, aren't they?? I'll fix that. :kiss

Living My Dream
04-05-2008, 09:05 AM
Just wanted to say that if I was doing this months challenge I'd love this feature of reminding us of the previous topics. :tu good idea.

Hope to join you all again soon but have to be sensible.

klpmommy
04-05-2008, 02:58 PM
:shifty