PDA

View Full Version : How come no one told me....

Titus2Momof4
02-20-2008, 08:40 AM
...that the Cascadian Farms new Maple & Brown Sugar granola was TO DIE FOR goooooooood?????

I could probably eat half the box :shifty but since I need some to be able to stir into kids' yogurt, I won't.

I could buy more boxes, though.... :think :shifty

hey mommy
02-20-2008, 08:42 AM
I haven't tried that flavor.. I'm loving the oat and honey granola that they make.. Yummm....
Hmm, I'll have to try the maple and brown sugar after I finish off the 2-3 boxes of oat and honey that i have. :)

Titus2Momof4
02-20-2008, 08:57 AM
I haven't tried that flavor.. I'm loving the oat and honey granola that they make.. Yummm....
Hmm, I'll have to try the maple and brown sugar after I finish off the 2-3 boxes of oat and honey that i have. :)

Oh, it is just soooooooooo good. I think I'm going to buy a few more boxes next week when I go shopping :giggle For me AND dh and the kids, of course....... not just me.... :shifty

bananacake
02-24-2008, 07:03 PM
The Oats & Honey kind is soy, corn & wheat-free - and nut-free and dairy-free. Hard to find in a granola!

Titus2Momof4
02-24-2008, 09:02 PM
The Oats & Honey kind is soy, corn & wheat-free - and nut-free and dairy-free. Hard to find in a granola!

I didn't think I'd like that, but I don't know- maybe I would. All I know is that the Maple/Brown sugar is to DIE for good! (of course I bought another box the next day :shifty but that's because I've also been giving it to the kids almost daily in some natural yogurt and they LOVE it )

bananacake
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM

I didn't think I'd like that, but I don't know- maybe I would. All I know is that the Maple/Brown sugar is to DIE for good! (of course I bought another box the next day :shifty but that's because I've also been giving it to the kids almost daily in some natural yogurt and they LOVE it )

The Maple has SOY LECITHIN, but is mostly free of all those things :) Unfortunately, "mostly" doesn't work for me!