PDA

View Full Version : Feb 6th SHC

Myrtle
02-05-2008, 07:44 PM
DAILY STUFF
Quiet Time/Devotions Spend time with Jesus - pray, focus, ask HIM to bless your ministry to your family (150 points)
HOT spots - 5 mins 2x's a day (10 pts)
HOT SPOT CLARIFICATION -- if you get your hot spots to the point of nothing congregating there, then the job changes to "check hot spots,two times of day." You still get points for maintenance.
Shiny sink (20 pts for empty shiny sink, 10 points for doing some dishes)
Laundry (20 pts for caught up, 10 points for making progress on laundry but not caught up)
15 minute pick ups (15 pts per pick up - maximum of 45 points)

Since we spend a good bit of time there, today's challenge is to tidy up the computer area. Clean the monitor and keys, organize the papers that seem to collect there, declutter, etc. (75 pts)

Bonus ~ Schedule an apt to get your taxes done or set a date to do it yourself. (20 pts)
If you've already got an apt scheduled, a date set to do your own, or you've already filed your taxes :tu (40pts)

WI Mama05
02-06-2008, 07:11 AM
subbing

RiverRock
02-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Great bonuses! :rockon

Myrtle
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Quiet Time/Devotions Spend time with Jesus - pray, focus, ask HIM to bless your ministry to your family (150 points)
Shiny sink (20 pts finally!!!!)
Laundry (10 points for making progress on laundry but not caught up)
15 minute pick ups (30ts per pick up - maximum of 45 points)

Since we spend a good bit of time there, today's challenge is to tidy up the computer area. Clean the monitor and keys, organize the papers that seem to collect there, declutter, etc. (75 pts)

Bonus ~ Schedule an apt to get your taxes done or set a date to do it yourself. (20 pts)
If you've already got an apt scheduled, a date set to do your own, or you've already filed your taxes :tu 40pts and according to the IRS website, we should be getting our refund this week!!! Woohoo!!! I'm going to get a new mop and mopbucket. Is that totally lame that I'm excited about that? My old one is so awful. I'm really looking forward to shopping for a new one.

325 total

WI Mama05
02-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Quiet Time/Devotions 150 points
HOT spots 10 pts
Shiny sink 20 pts
Laundry 20 pts
15 minute pick ups 30 pts

Since we spend a good bit of time there, today's challenge is to tidy up the computer area. Clean the monitor and keys, organize the papers that seem to collect there, declutter, etc. (75 pts) Still working on it, but will be done before bed!!!

Bonus ~ filed your taxes :tu (40pts) I am SO excited to get our return!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

230 + 115 = 345

joyful mama
02-06-2008, 08:09 PM
hot spots 10 pts
shiny sink 20 pts
some laundry 10 pts
quiet time 150 pts
3 pickups 45 pts
challenge- DONE 75 pts. It looks GOOD! I even cut up all my unneeded paper and made a pile of scrap to use when needed :tu
couldn't do the bonus... we're doing our own, dh is still waiting for our mortgage info to come in so we can file, so no date yet... probably this weekend.

310 for today :tu

hink4687
02-06-2008, 10:56 PM
DAILY STUFF
Quiet Time/Devotions Spend time with Jesus - pray, focus, ask HIM to bless your ministry to your family (150 points) - 150pts
HOT spots - 5 mins 2x's a day (10 pts) - 10pts
HOT SPOT CLARIFICATION -- if you get your hot spots to the point of nothing congregating there, then the job changes to "check hot spots,two times of day." You still get points for maintenance.
Shiny sink (20 pts for empty shiny sink, 10 points for doing some dishes) - 20pts
Laundry (20 pts for caught up, 10 points for making progress on laundry but not caught up) - 10pts
15 minute pick ups (15 pts per pick up - maximum of 45 points) - 15pts

Since we spend a good bit of time there, today's challenge is to tidy up the computer area. Clean the monitor and keys, organize the papers that seem to collect there, declutter, etc. (75 pts) - 75pts

If you've already got an apt scheduled, a date set to do your own, or you've already filed your taxes :tu (40pts) - already started and our goal date to finish is March 1st - 40pts

Total - 310

Myrtle
02-07-2008, 07:25 AM
:cheer Everyone did really great today!! :cheer

RiverRock
02-07-2008, 10:06 AM
:hiding I'm posting late again...I wasn't finished dinner dishes until 8:30 last night and then was in bed by 9:15 because I was soo tired. Maybe I should start posting in the afternoon and just give myself the sink points since it really has become a habit for me.

Anyhow, here goes for yesterday:

shiny sink (20)
some laundry (10)
pick-up x 1 (15)
computer desk/office tidied, dusted and organized (75)
taxes in process (20) --we don't file until the end of April. Here in Canada business owners get an extra month to file so I'm not feeling the crunch yet, but everything for personal taxes goes into a file throughout the year so we are in good shape. I did organize the fitness receipts...it's the first year we get a deduction for children's sports activities.

total: 140

lumpofclay
02-07-2008, 10:57 AM
DAILY STUFF
HOT spots - 5 mins 2x's a day (10 pts)
Shiny sink (20 pts for empty shiny sink, 10 points for doing some dishes)
Laundry (20 pts for caught up, 10 points for making progress on laundry but not caught up)
15 minute pick ups (15 pts per pick up - maximum of 45 points)

If you've already got an apt scheduled, a date set to do your own, or you've already filed your taxes :tu (40pts)

Hot Spots: 10
Shiny sink: 20
Bonus (set a date): 20

2/6 total: 50

Wednesdays are my really hard days. I'm gone from the house for 12 hours.

Myrtle
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Wednesdays are my really hard days. I'm gone from the house for 12 hours.

And you still had a shiny sink?!? :rockon

:hiding I'm posting late again...I wasn't finished dinner dishes until 8:30 last night and then was in bed by 9:15 because I was soo tired. Maybe I should start posting in the afternoon and just give myself the sink points since it really has become a habit for me.

I usually don't get to post until I'm nursing ds right before bed. If I didn't post late, I wouldn't post at all. :giggle